Chapter 18

A Heart Divided

 

  A Heart Divided

________________________________________________♦ Chapter 18 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

one month later

 

“Sara~ bunny~” I can hear him calling me from behind as I walk over to my next class.

I wish he wasn’t so loud. I know Jonghyun and I are publicly dating now, but does he really have to advertise it every time he sees me?

          I feel like I can’t walk around anywhere without having stares of hate and envy drilled through my face by girls who used to swarm all around Jonghyun. My body is constantly being looked up and down, and examined in ert-ish ways by guys who never once noticed me before.

 

It’s her…. Do you think they did it?....

It’s Jonghyun, of course they did!….isn’t she to plain?....

ya~ that’s nonsense, she’s totally cute

 

I hear whispers like that being carried around in the hallway air everywhere I go…….the problem is, what do they mean by if we “did it”?.....did what?!

Aishh! This is so frustrating! I don’t know what they mean! Kissed? Yea we kissed, but is that what they are talking about?

 

“Sara~ bunny~ honey~” Jonghyun grabs me by my waist and kisses me on the cheek. As the days pass and the more we are together, the more Jonghyun grabs me, hugs me and kisses me. I like the feeling it gives me, but I’m still a little uncomfortable, but I just it up. After all, it’s something all couples do, kiss and hug. I shouldn’t take that away from Jonghyun, right?

 

“How’s my beautiful lady doing?” he asks as he runs his fingers through my hair pushing it back away from my face.

“Hardly beautiful but I’m fine,” I say while looking down and a little bashful by his words.  Jonghyun lifts my chin up and kisses me lightly on my lips. This causes me to look around quickly and cover my cheeks from embarrassment.

Jonghyun chuckles and says, “You really do look the cutest when you blush, it really makes me go crazy,” he grabs me again and devours me in a tight hug.

            He always says that the things I do make him go crazy, but the truth is, his actions make me go crazy. He’s always so cute and he always knows what to say to make me feel better. 

The second bell for class rings, telling me to get into class.

“Meet me at the school gates after school. Now hurry! Before the teacher notices that you’re late!” Jonghyun says as he pushes me in the direction of my class. I giggle and say smiling, “you too! Don’t be too late to class.”

Jonghyun gives me an eye smile, wave’s goodbye and starts to walk to his class.

 

Onew’s Point Of View

 

I hate school.

            I haven’t been coming to school as much as before. Not since she started dating. I hate couples. I hate romance. I hate feelings. I hate Jonghyun. I hate her…..no…I don’t hate her. I try to hate her, so I won’t be able to feel anything for her, but all my trying is useless. I can’t forget her.

I wonder if she hates me. I hope she does. It’s better that way.

Only two more classes and I can go home, and continue my miserable life.

 

“Sara~ bunny~”

 

            UGG! His voice irks my ears. I look up to see Jonghyun grabbing Sara from behind and giving her a kiss on the cheek. I quickly hide behind one of the school pillars. Thank goodness they are wide enough to hide me……..wait….why am I hiding? Oh yea, I’m pathetic. I don’t want her to see me.

 

“BOO!”

My eyes widen in surprise and I feel my heart jump out of my chest. I turn my head to so a laughing Hyosung in front of me, pleased with my startled reaction.

“Oppa what are you doing here? Why aren’t you going to class?” she asks smiling while trying to look past my shoulders. I push my chest out and expand my shoulders as I try to block Hyosung’s view of Sara and Jonghyun. I don’t want her to see them because then she starts scolding me for all the things I’m doing wrong.

“Yah! Why are you hiding from them!” she yells at me.

 

*sigh* Let her scolding begin.

 

{to be continued}


Author's Note:

WAHHH~ it's been way to long since i last updated OTL sorry for my long hiatus, i was grounded =.=......

i hope you didn't forget about me T^T, did you? OTL

On an important note: Would you guys like to meet the REAL Sara?  then go on over to the list of characters to see her (please leave nice comments about her ^_^)

♦Why am i using the real Sara?:  Well this story was started and created because she requested it from me. so it only makes sense that i use her picture, right.