Chapter 4

A Heart Divided

 

          A Heart Divided

_________________________________________♦ Chapter 4 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 

It’s now after school and I'm waiting for Onew to come out…. he's later that usual, and my legs are freezing!

“Hey Sara!”

I turn around and see Jonghyun walking towards me. Eotteoke!? Eotteoke?! Sara dont freak out! Act cool!!
“Your still here? Do you take the bus home? Come I’ll walk you to your stop,” Jonghyun says as he signals with his hand to follow him.

Suddenly I remember Onew's serious face and serious words don't be alone with him.

I begin to stutter, “U-U-Ummm, N-no its ok t-thank you, I'm waiting for Onew to come out, I-I can't just leave him, he-he'll be out soon” Aish! How embarrassing! Why can’t I stop stuttering!!  And damn it! I really want to go walk with Jonghyun. Stupid Onew! Why did he have to look so serious!

 

Jonghyun scratches the back of his head as he quirks his head sideways and says, “Well this I a big problem, I just saw Dubu in a class doing something, it looks like its going to take a while.” Jonghyun looks up at the sky, and the white puffy clouds that forms in the cold come out through his mouth. He continues saying, “It’s getting colder, let’s just go ok, I'll treat you to something warm.” 

Jonghyun grabs my arm and starts to pull me, but I pull back because I just can't leave Onew alone. And he told me not to be alone with Jonghyun...

“I really can't leave him! He will get mad,”

“Don't worry about it, I’ll just tell Dubu I kidnapped you, and all the blame will go to me.”

Jonghyun grabs me again and this time I can feel the force in his grip, which doesn’t let me pull away or shake him off. A part of me wanted to go with him but another part of me told me to wait for Onew. Ouch, it hurts! This force and strength that Jonghyun is using to pull me, scares me.

 

“Jonghyun please stop! You’re hurting my arm!” I close my eyes in a last attempt to set myself free but it’s futile.

 

As my body’s strength was about to give up, I felt an arm wrap around my chest from behind me, pulling me close to their body, and the other arm pulling my arm free from Jonghyun's grip.

I look up and I see Onew. His face masked with a poker face, but his eyes seemed to be ignited with fire as they looked into Jonghyun's eyes, and I can feel the tension between them.