Chapter 1

A Heart Divided

 

          A Heart Divided

_________________________________________♦ Chapter 1 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

        The air is cold outside, but the sun is warm as it hits my skin.  Even though I’m outside, I can see the students as they walk in the school hall through a big rectangular window, that’s about 16ft long.  The window is perfectly placed on the back side of the school. If you’re inside, you can see the schools' whole court yard, but if you’re outside you can see the students inside (very clearly). I’m looking for someone in particular to pass by. Where could he……

 

There….

 

         There he is....walking and smiling. All the girls start to surround him as they see him walk by. No other word but perfection can describe him. I can't help but stare at his biceps, which are perfectly formed and wonderfully complimented by his gray-ish blue short sleeve shirt. His smile, a smile that kills a hundred girls as he passes by them, the smile of Kim Jonghyun. I look at him, and then look at the girls around him with envy. He gives all the girls each their own attention and doesn't neglect any of them. How I wish I can have the courage to go up to him like the rest of the girls, he would at least pay attention to me like that. But I have another plan. I'm so thankful my best friend is actually friends with him! Me and my best friend have been next door neighbors since elementary school, and we have been together since then. Last year he failed mathematics, (I'm ashamed for him since I'm really good at math), at first I was mad because he had to go to summer school to get his class credit, and that ruined our plans for the summer, but then I found out Jonghyun had the same summer school class as him! So because of that they became friends now! My chance has finally come! I'm determined to talk to him and maybe one day tell him how I feel, and as my BEST FRIEND, he better help me! Well actually, he doesn't know I have a crush on Jonghyun.....it doesn't matter…… he's my best friend so he's of course going to help me!

 

“Sara! Sara!”

Well speaking of my best friend, there he comes calling out my name “Sara!” while carrying his lunch tray with, of course, chicken filling the plate. One of the kindest and softest boys I know, Onew.


 

Author's Note:

like i mentioned before, this story was originally written to post on Instagram, so the chapters are going to be really really short. maybe in the future the chapters will get longer (but not that long). please enjoy this story and feel free to leave any constructive criticism in the comments, as i am still a newbie at writing stories. if you like my stories please support me and encourage me by subscribing to me and my stories and up-voting my stories thank you ◠‿◠✿