[Chapter O7]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

*Today was exhausting! I deserve a good bath* you thought as you took off your skirt.

Suddenly, the bathroom’s door opened. You looked at the person who opened it.

It was Minho, his eyes popped out from his sockets.

He stared at you for about 3 seconds before closing the door.

“Aissh, I’m so careless, but I remembered about locking the door” you mumbled to yourself.

After taking a good bath without thinking about the accident earlier, you stepped out from the bathroom.

But when you put one of your foot out of the room, you stepped on something.

You looked down. “WAH!” you shouted surprised.

“I’m so sorry” Minho yelled begging your pardon.

Indeed, he was on his knees bowing.

“Uhhh, don’t tell me you have been out here kneeling all this time?”

His face is almost pressed against the ground.

“I’M SORRY! I didn’t peek on you I still unforgettable! I only saw a little I’m no you don’t have to worry my memory is weak“he began to panic so he talk faster and faster.

*Should I ignore it?* you looked at him *Aisssh~~~*

“I’M REALLY SOR—“

“It’s okay! Aren’t we brother and sister?” you squatted to be on the same level with him.

“Huh?” he lifted slowly his head. “Now that you mention it, you are right, because we are brother and sister”

“Nehh” you smiled.

“You were still wearing your underwear earlier. So it was alright. Because we are sibling so even if I saw my sister body is alright”

You make a face.

*Go to hell* you thought as you walked away. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Pabo Minho xD, your sister is a High school student ! 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3