[Chapter 15]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Chapter:

You were sleeping peacefully, when you heard a loud scream.

You woke up and ran upstairs.

The scream was coming from your bedroom.  When you opened the door, you saw Minho on the top of Taemin.  

Your eyes widened.

They stared at you while you stared at them.  Without a word, you closed the door.

*I didn’t know they were…. * the door suddenly opened in the middle of your thought.

“Sung Young-ssi, it’s not what you think” Taemin said panicked.

“Take it easy. I won’t judge both of you”

“I’m not gay!” Minho shouted.

“I understand, you are a repressed gay. I promise, I won’t tell someone” you patted his shoulders.

“You totally misunderstood. Minho was just beating me. Because he thought, you sleep with me”  Taemin explained.

“Really?”

“Of course~~~” they said in unison.

“I was sleeping on the sofa!”

 

 

After the little misunderstood, Taemin came back to his house, leaving you with Minho.

“Asssh my head, It hurt!” he patted his forehead with his hand.

“It’s natural, you drank a lot yesterday” you said as you put tea in his cup.

You cleared your throat “mrrrrh, about yesterday… the plush… you…”

“You said you wanted it no? As good oppa, I drunk three large glasses of bitter tea”

“I thought you hate bitter tea. You did it for me?”

His ears became red “but it seems that you don’t need it anymore” he said sadly as he looked at the teddy bear that Ki Kwang gave you.

“Of course not. Gomawo….gomawo oppa”

“Opp-…Oppa?! You finally called me oppa!!! Hourraaaaa~~~I’m so happy, call me one more time oppa. Pleasseeee ♥♥“ you could see tears of happiness in his eyes.  

“Call me oppa ~~~. Please, one more time. Oppa…O-P-P-A, oppa” he exclaimed all excited.

*What did I do?! Pabo Sung Young! I’ve created a monster. Hellllppppppp* you shouted in your head. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
Comments and Subscribes are love :3