[Chapter 28]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

The bell rang the lunch time.

“Hey Sung Young, let’s eat together” Taemin proposed with a sweet smile.

You could feel the girls swearing about you.

“I don’t think, it’s a good Idea. I will eat with the other student from my school. Thanks” you said and smile.

 

*They are so strange in this school* a pat on your shoulder snapped you out from your thought. 

"Oh Ki Kwang sunbae~"

“How was the morning?” he asked.

“People here are so weird” you answered.

He laughed “Really? Wae?”

“Don’t you see, how they looked at us?  I’m feeling like a rare specimen”

“It’s because, you look pretty in this school’s uniform but not as pretty in our school’s uniform” He winked at you.

You chuckled “let’s go, I’m hungry”

 

At the cafeteria, you were eating with Ki Kwang and the others students from Cube High’; when a big commotion caught all the people in the cafeteria.

“WHAT?? YOU WANT TO BREAK UP?!” The girl stood up.

She was talking to Minho.

You frowned *He has a girlfriend? I never heard about this*

“Krystal, please sit down” you heard Minho say.

“Is it because of that girl?”

“What are you talking about?” he asked her.

“That girl, the wallpaper of your cellphone!” She exclaimed.

“Why don’t you understand?! You forced me to go out with you. And you said, I quote, just try for 2 weeks, if you still don’t like me, you can broke up with me”  

“I’m sure, it’s because of that ” She crossed her arms.

Minho’s face became severe “Call her once again and I will make your life like hell”

“If you don’t have feeling for her, why do you defend her?”

*So, he is a player?*

 

Ki Kwang, suddenly patted your arms.  You looked at him.

“Do you finish your meal? I would like to visit this school a little. So if you don’t mind. We could visit it together”

You nodded.

You took the tray and stood up. But when you stood up, your tray fall on someone.

“Oh I’m so sorry” you said as you took a tissue to clean her uniform.

“Raahhh! What rotten luck!!”

*OMO that voice* you looked up. It’s Minho’s girlfriend, Krystal.

As soon as she saw you, her eyes widened and filled with anger “IT’S YOU!!! The girl in Minho’s cellphone!” she shouted.

Sounds disappeared from the cafeteria.

You looked around. All eyes were on you.

“See, because of you, Minho broke up with me”

*I’m the girl in Minho’s cellphone?*

You were about to speak up but she raised her hand and slapped you.

“WHAT THE?? I WILL KILL HER” Minho yelled and walked toward you.

Krystal was about to slap a second time, but Ki Kwang grabbed her hand.

“You touch her, one more time.  You are dead” he said in a threatening tone.

“Sung Young, come with me” Ki Kwang took your hand and leaded you outside.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Poor Sung Young. Hehe sorry for Minstal shippers. Ki Kwang always there for her, how sweet ^^  
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3