[Chapter 48]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

“Sung Young, I’ve made your favorite dishes, you didn’t even touch it. Are you sick?” your father asked worried.

You could feel Minho’s eyes on you but you don’t have the courage to look at him otherwise, tears will fall.

“Aniyo, I’m doing a diet” you lied.  

“Don’t joke around, you are fine like this. Just eat” Minho’s mom put a piece of roll egg in your plate.

“Dongsaeng, you should eat” Minho tried to convince eat.

*Dongsaeng… Dongsaeng… Dongsaeng* his voices keeps repeating in your head.

You stood up “Sorry, I’m not hungry” you ran upstairs.

 


Once closing the door of your room, your legs gave up; tear began to fall like a fountain.

You tried to cry in silence, but it was too hard.

“Sung Young, opened the door~” Minho’s voice appeared behind the door.  You locked it.

“Sung Young please!”

You ran to your bed and lay on it, then put a pillow on your ears to ignore his voice.

*It hurt too much. I don’t want to fall in love again*

After an hour, you fell asleep.

 

The sunlight woke you up. You rubbed your swollen eyes.

“Just be yourself~” you said to yourself before going out from the room.

When you went in the kitchen, you found your father and Minho’s mom talking.

They saw you “Sung Young~ We have to talk” 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 

Cliffhanger Kkk. I will put the end later. Please no silent reader. Thank you for all your comments.

 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3