[Chapter 4I]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Minho and you were sitting, the back against the headboard, only a blanket to cover your bodies.

“What did we do?” You asked resting your head on his shoulders.

“Do you regret it?

“Aniyo, but… how will we explain this to the parents?”

“When they will be back, I will tell them. Don’t worry” he said while grabbing your hand.

You smiled and tightened the grip.

He looked at the alarm clock “Let’s skip school”

“Minho-ssi …actually…uhm…yesterday…I’ve already skipped school yesterday”

“WHAT?!” he shouted.

“I was sad so I went to the Caribbean Bay”

“Alone?” he raised an eyebrow.

*Damn, he is insightful*

You cleared your voice “With 2PM oppa” you said with the lowest voices possible.

“Are you kidding me?! You called them oppa but for me, even though we’ve have done it you---“you cut him off “Minho-ssi, If I call you oppa, you will die of happiness. Now I’m going to take a bath, dress myself and go to school” you said as you put a T-shirt on yourself.

He looked at you walking out softly.

 

At the school, you were at the PE Class, waiting for your turn to play. The senior class A was against the senior class B, in other words, Minho’s team against Ki Kwang’s team.

They were playing at Basketball with all their strength and heart.  

 

You felt that something was going on. Minho was breathing heavily and a girl next to you confirm your thought

 “Eh look at Minho! He is weird isn’t he? Usually he is better than this. Ki Kwang’s team dominates the game” she said to her friend.

*It’s all my fault, I must had given him my cold*

Both of the team has the same score. You suddenly stand up from the bench and shouted “MINHO OPPAAA!! You can do it”

In all the student looked at you in shock.

Minho managed to take the ball from the opponent team and forged ahead at full speed.

*You have to make it Minho. It only remains few seconds* you hoped from the bottom of your heart.

“Please~~~” you whispered.

He finally threw the ball in the basket.

*5 seconds, 4 seconds, 3 seconds*

The ball went in.

“Yes!!” you shouted in joy.


Minho was coming toward you with a big smile. But all of sudden, he collapsed on the floor. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 

OMGGGG O_O they did it?! I will update in the day later. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3

 

......................................................................................

 

SHINee is in Paris. I didn't go the Airport to see them, even though I was yesterday near there. My friend told me what happened. 

The girls were so, how to say?.....uhm Crazy. Poor SHINee~~~