[Chapter 32]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

The atmosphere became awkward. The three of you were sitting in the living room.

While Ki Kwang and Minho was glaring at each other, you decided to break the silence.

You cleared your voice “Rrrmmh, let solve it as responsible person. Ki Kwang-ssi, may I know why do you want to live here?”

“I said it earlier, I want to protect you because-” Minho suddenly cut him off “Pssssh, you act like an overprotective boyfriend”

“What if I want to be?”

Your eyes widened. *WHAT?!* you shouted in your head.

“It becomes ridiculous. Go home now, your parents must be worried” Minho said in a mocking tone.

“Ya! Minho, don’t start! Otherwise-“

“Otherwise what?”

“YOU TWO STOP!!!” you shouted.

They both looked at you, shocked.

“Ki Kwang sunbae, thank you for your concern, but I can defend myself” then your turned to Minho “And YOU stop provoking him”.

“But Sung Young…” Ki Kwang began to say.

“Not BUT! Now I’m tired. I will go upstairs to take a good bath. When I will finish, I want sunbae to be back home and I want to see Minho washing the dished” you said and went upstairs.

 

 

A smirked was formed on Minho’s face.

“The wheel has turned. She is on my side now”

“Don’t be too happy. I know you are only her step-brother. You are not even related by blood”

Minho’s expression slowly changed *She told him about this. They must be really close*

“The way, you looked at her. It’s the same way I looked at her”

“My poor Dumb Kwang, your love for Sung Young mounted in your head”

“What did you call me?!” he shouted.

“Dumb Kwang, aren’t your friends calling you like that?” Minho smirked.

“Don’t provoke me; otherwise, I’ll make you swallow your words” Ki Kwang said as he grabbed Minho’s collar.

 

Meanwhile, you were taking your bath.

*Did Ki Kwang sunbae just confess to me? Aish, I’m so confused…..and Minho, I know that SHINee hates B2st but If he keeps on provoking Ki Kwang, something bad will happen*

After the bath you put your clothes on.

*I wonder if they did what I asked* you thought

You glanced from the top of the stairs, downstairs and your eyes formed big circles.  

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Confession~~~ I think it's really obvious what will happen next.  Last update for today. The next tomorrow.  
 
I'm really thankful for all the comments. It always feel good to know there is person appreciate my work.
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3