[Chapter 33]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Your eyes widened, you quickly ran downstairs.

“YA! YOU TWO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” you shouted.

Both of them were on the floor, beating each other. Their lips were stained by their blood.

Minho managed to stand up and grabbed Ki Kwang collar.

“YA!! KI KWANG, MINHO, PLEASE STOP!” you shouted.

They totally ignore you.

“MINHO OPPA!!!” you shouted.

At the word oppa, Minho realized, you were next to them. Ki Kwang caught the occasion to take advantage and punch Minho on the face.

He fell on the floor. Ki Kwang was about to punch a second time but you put yourself between them.

Hopefully, Ki Kwang managed to stop on time.

You could fell the anger rising up in you.

“Are you both crazy?!” you shouted at them.

“Now Ki Kwang, go home!” you ordered. He took his bag “I will walked you to the gate” you said.

At the door, Ki Kwang decided to speak up “I think here is enough. Outside it’s a little cold”  

You nodded “Sunbae, I don’t know what happened and I don’t want to know. I’m very thankful for your concern. But please, I hope you can get along with Minho-ssi”

“I can’t promise it to you. Sorry” but after few seconds “but we are still friends?” 

You smiled and held out your hand “Friend~~”

*I’ll do my best in order to make you my girlfriend* he thought while going away.

                                                                                                                                                                          

When you came back, Minho was tidied the living room.

You sighed loudly and went to the bathroom.

 

 After few minutes, you came out the first aid kit in the hand.

“Ya! Sit down!” you ordered as you took his hand.

He looked at you surprise. Both of you sat on the sofa and put the kit on your laps.

You pulled out cottons, Q-tips and alcohol.

“Sung Young about earlier---“he began to say but you quickly cut him off.

“Sssshhht, I don’t want to know, otherwise I will have a terrible headache tonight” you said as you put medicine on the Q-tips.

You scooted closer “It will sting a little” you said as you tended his wound.

“Awoo” he moaned.

You chuckled “What a weird sound! Ok I will help you” you blew gently on the wound.

He flinched and gazed at your face, slowly his eyes landed on your lips.

His face leaned closer; you didn’t notice it until his lips touched yours.

You quickly stepped backward.

“I’m sorry~~~”he apologized. *Damn, you have to control yourself*

“Do it yourself” you said as you put the Q-tip on his hand.

 

Once in your room, you closed the door and lay on the bed.

Your fingers on your lips, you caressed it gently *Why do I have this feeling?*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Some of you guess it right ^^. It was really obvious.
I will update more later. See you~~~
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3