[Chapter 36]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

School has ended. The street seems to be emptier than usual.

Suddenly someone appeared in front of you, a girl, a girl that hates you from the bottom of her heart.

“What do we have here?” she smirked. She was scarier than the first time you saw her.

“Krystal, wha--att do you want?” you stuttered a little.

“You want to say, what WE want?” a second girl appeared.

“Unnie, it’s her who stole my boyfriend” Krystal pointed you with her finger.

“I didn’t steal anything from her! Minho-ssi is not my boyfriend!” you argued.

“But he has her photo in his cellphone. He didn’t even have mine” she crossed her arms.

“Don’t worry, Krystal, Jessica unnie is here to help you. Because of you Minho slapped my sister, now you have to pay”

“I’m not scared!” you said bravely.

Both of them smirked “Come on you are alone, we are two”

Jessica grabbed your hand you push her, and she fall on the ground “You dare to push me. You will regret it !”

Kristal grabbed your right arm while Jessica grabbed your left arm.

“You see the wall in on your side? Your face will be break by it in few minute”

*If they throw me on it, I will be disfigured* you fought with them, trying to release yourself you have to admit, the two sisters are pretty strong.

They pulled you back and threw you on the wall. Scared you closed yours eyes. You were about to crash on the stony hard red bricks when something interfered between you and the wall. You slowly opened your eyes; someone’s chest was in front of you. You looked up.

*Minho-ssi?? He is very angry. They are in big trouble*

“Gwenchana Sung Young? Are you hurt somewhere?” you asked you worried.

You nodded.

He looked at them with the look of a killer “Now disappear before I send you to the hospital”

The two girls disappeared.

“Let’s go home” you proposed.

On the way of home, Minho starred at you *Maybe it’s not a bad choice to move out*

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3