[Chapter 22]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

“Waaaaaa, it’s the beach ~~~” you shouted with happiness and ran in the sand bare feet.

Minho’s face softened * If I knew it, I would take her here sooner*

“Minho oppa~~~come here! The sea is so fresh” you shouted while playing with the water with your feet.

He chuckled *She is so happy that she forgets and calls me oppa. Should I ignore it? Of course not*

“Opppaaaa is comiiiiiiinnnnnngggg ♥♥♥” he ran toward her.

A smirked formed on his face.

“AAAAAAHH, Minho-ssi what are you doing?”  You shouted as he sprinkled you.

“What ? I’m not your OPPA anymore? It’s you who called me to come.”

You began to sprinkle him as much as you can.

“Hahaaa, you are all soaked”  

“You are a dead meat, if I catch you”

“Like you said IF” you chuckled.

You began to run but after few minutes, he managed to catch you.

“It not fair~~~, you ran so fast” you complained.

“Now revenge time” he declared as he wrapped his arm around your waist to throw you on the ground.

But before he can do any moves, you accidentally tripped and he fell on you.

His lips touched yours. His eyes were into yours while you did the same.

Your cheeks flushed, your heart began to beat faster and faster.

He leaned in; your faces were a breath apart.

Suddenly a little boy snapped you and Minho out “UMMAAA, look at that noona and hyung!” he said while pulling the handle of his mother’s shirt.

“Omona, today’s youth, they don’t know how to behave in public” she dragged her son away.

Minho quickly got up and helped you “uhm sorry”.

You tucked your hair behind your eyes and nodded shyly.

“We are all soaked, let’s go change before being sick” he proposed.

You took your shoes and went back.

Minho was walking behind you thinking of what will happened if the kid wasn’t there, but he quickly went back to his senses.

*Minho-ah, she is now your sister. Stop thinking about this, it’s your family happiness against your own happiness. Stop being egoism!* he thought and sighed loudly.

“Why are you my sister…” he whispered. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
The little kid totally killed the atmospher é__è
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3