[Chapter 38]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

The sunlight hit on your face. You slowly woke up.

*In few minutes, the alarm will ring* you said as you looked at the alarm clock.

You stood up and went to the bathroom.

After washing your face and dressing up, you went upstairs to eat the breakfast.

*Minho usual woke up before me. I didn’t saw him upstairs where he is?* you asked yourself.

A paper attached on the fridge caught your attention.

 

My friend called me. I’ve to go.

I’ve made breakfast. Eat it and go to school. Don’t be late.

Minho.

 

Sadness invaded your body.

You sat on the couch “If I skip school for one day, it won’t hurt”

You took out your cellphone and send a sms to Junho.

 

To : Junho Oppa

Annyeong Oppa ~

It’s Sung Youngnie. Are you free now? I need someone to talk to >.<

 

Few minutes after an answer was in your inbox

 

From : Junho Oppa

Of course, come at the Ice cream shop at the 5th street.

 

 

You got off the bus. When you went in the shop, you spotted Junho surrounding by girls.

He saw you “My girl arrived!”

“Owwww!” they exclaimed then went out of the shop.

You sat next to him “You playboy! Always surrounding by girls, Halalala~~”

He chuckled.  

“Don’t talk about me, just talk about you. My little princess is depressing. What happened?”

You sighed.

“I have a friend, she know a boy, at first she finds him annoying, foolish. But when the boy is cold and quiet, she feels like something is missing. The boy suddenly decided to take distance. And she is feeling very sad about it. What does it means?”

He laughed  “My poor Sung Young, you are just un love with that boy~”

Your cheeks flushed “Oppa~~I said it’s a friend, F-R-I-E-N-D, friend”

“Haha, your body betrayed you. You are blushing”

You cleared your voice.

“So tell me the truth now. Who is the boy who can change icy princess?” he said then took sip of smoothie.

“It’s Minho-ssi” you whispered.

He choked violently. “rrreqqreerr, your oppa? Minho-ssi?” he asked you while coughing.

“I thought you could understand but it seems that I was wrong” you were about to stand up but he grabbed your wrist.

He smiled “I understand; now explain, I will help you”

“You know, from the first day I saw Minho-ssi, I thought he was really like daddy, annoying and foolish, so I took care of him like I took care of daddy. But recently, Minho-ssi is very quiet. I just thought he was tired, but it seems that he just became cold toward me. Yesterday he announced to me that he wants to quit the house, and this morning, he put a note on the fridge saying he will go to school first. How should I take this?”

He laughed.

“What’s so funny?” you asked pissed.

“To see you embarrassed and especially lovesick” he answered.

You blushed “Okay, okay, just help me”

“I’m not him so I don’t know what he is thinking. But you should just ask him why is he like this toward you. Be honest is the best solution”

“You are not a big help. If I can speak to him sincerely, he won’t be this frustrated.” You pouted.

“But don’t you feel better after talking to me?”

You nodded “Neh Gomawo oppa”

“So what are you doing today?” he asked.

“I don’t know, I skipped school because I’m not in the mood to go to that stupid school”

“It reminds me of my high school days, JYP High’ vs YG High’. Today I’m going to Caribbean Bay with some friends, want to go?”

“Why not!” you exclaimed. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Bad girl, she skips school. Sweet and caring Junho oppa.
Kyyaaa~~~~
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3