[Chapter 47]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

You chuckled *Thinking about it, it might be a good thing that Minho is annoying and foolish*

 

A knock on your door snapped you out from your thought.

“Neh, coming” you shouted.

When you opened the door, Minho was standing there with a little smile.

“Minho-ssi? It’s already dinner time?”

“Aniyo! I just want to talk” he answered as he entered in the room and closed the door.

Minho and you sat on the bed. He took a deep breath “Sung Young, I think it’s better for use to break up”

At the word break up, your heart fell into pieces. You could feel tears surfacing on your eyes.

Minho caressed your cheek.

“I don’t want either, but you heard it, they are going to get married, we don’t have choice. We will be brother and sister soon!”

You pursed your lips together and closed your eyes and nodded at his proposition.

“Mianhee~” he said while hugging you. A tear fell on your cheek. He tightened his grip.

*I would have preferred never to have seen you that day. Seeing you treating that little girl, and trying to comfort her, made my heart fell for you.*

“Minho-ssi” you whispered his name.

 

When he finally released you, he gazed at you.

*No! Please~~* you thought, knowing what will happen next.

His face slowly approached yours, your eyes slowly shut down. When the lips were about to touch each other, your father called you.

“SUNG YOUNG~~~ MINHO~~~ dinner time!!”

You opened your eyes and ran outside, leaving Minho in your room.

*Even a last kiss, I can’t have it~* a tear fell on his face. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 

Heartbreak T_T

Comments and Subscribes are love :3