[Chapter 23]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

While you were changing clothes, Minho was changing his in Min Hwan’s room.

Indeed, you took the guest room while Min Hwan has to share his room with Minho.

Min Hwan suddenly entered.

“Oh Minho, I thought you were at the beach with Sung Young”

“Oh, I --- yeah we were outside but you played too much with the water”

Min Hwan noticed something on Minho’s lips. He chuckled “did you eat strawberry?”

Minho raised an eyebrow “No, wae?”

“You have something pinky red on the lips” he looked closer “hey, it’s look like lipstick, I saw this color somewhere”

Minho quickly wiped his with his hand.

“It’s strawberry! You must be dreaming this color looks like all the girls lipstick” he said panicked.

Min Hwan thinks about it for few minutes “I know!!! It’s Sung Young lipstick!”

Minho waved his hands “of course not, she is my sister”

“Hey Hey, naughty hyung, you forgot she is your sister not related by any blood”

“But I have to consider her as a sister” He argued

“Minho-ah, love is egoist, you can’t control it. Sciences can’t explain it. It’s not a dongsaeng who will teach you it.” Min Hwan said while patting his shoulders.

“You can’t understand”

“Of course, I am and I will help you. Tonight, I have a date, so there will be nobody at home”

They went downstairs, finding you watching TV.

“Ohhh Min Hwan where are you going?”

“Sorry Sung Young. I’ve a meeting with friends so I won’t be home tonight”

“Oh really?” you said sadly

“But I will spend my entire day tomorrow with you arasso?” he smiled to you.

“Ok ~~~” you answered sweetly.

In front of the scene Minho couldn’t help but feeling jealous and envious toward Min Hwan.

*She only knows him for few hours. Why is she so sweet?*

After the departure of Min Hwan, the atmosphere in the house became heavy and awkward.

Minho decided to begin a chat.

“So what do you think of Min Hwan?”

You smiled. At this reaction Minho’s hand formed into a fist.

 “He reminds me of my cousin, Lee Junho, so I’m feeling close to him”

“Lee Junho, I heard this name somewhere…Oh I know…Lee Junho from 2PM, JYP University”

“Neh neh neh!”

*So that why. I can relieve myself* 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Since the chapter are longer than usual, only two chapters today. Sorry guys. See you tomorrow ~~
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3