[Chapter 44]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

It has been one month, since you have been Minho’s girlfriend.

Minho was baking egg white with strength when you put the flour in the bowl.

“Baking a cake on a Sunday is so great~ Especially with you  ~

You chilled by his words “Arfff Minho-ssi, you are so chessy!!”

He slowly approached and took your waist violently, making you drop a little of flour on him.

“Ohhh, It’s not my fault, if you AAAH” you groaned as he threw flours on you.

You put flours on his face “This is a taste of your own medicine” you stuck your tongue out and ran around.

He managed to catch you by behind, his hand were holding a spoon. “Kekeke, you see that spoon full of jam. It will be on your little nose soon”

 You could see the spoon approaching your face, you tried to avoid it by pushing yourself into Minho.

“Ahhhh, Minho-ssi, AAAHHH, STTOPPP”

 

 

Suddenly a voice interrupted the moment of joy.

“What are you doing??”

When you saw the person, your eyes widened “Umma?! Appa?!”

“Why are you hugging?” she asked while looking at you and Minho.

Indeed, his hand was around his waist, took his hand away and stepped out from his arms.

“What a surprise! Aren’t you supposed to come back in two months~” you asked your parents with a little smile.

“Neh, but we decided to end the trip; we are going to be married in two weeks” Minho’s mother explained.

You could feel the weakness invading your legs. Hopefully, Minho was behind you, stepped out and caught your arms discretely.

“I have to tell them” he whispered. You nodded in agreement.

But when Minho was about to speak up, Minho’s mother announced something that broke all your hopes “Because I’m pregnant. It is great right?” she smiled widely.

Minho and you, just stared at each other *EOTTOEKHEA?!*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 

The parents came back and with a baby O_O'. The parents are not married?! To know why, just read the next chapter. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3