[Chapter 45]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

You were on your bed, thinking about the first meet between Minho’s mother, Minho and you.

FLASHBACK :

“Aissh, I’m late~ It’s the entire teacher’s fault” you ran out from the school. You peeked at your watch *I don’t have time to go home to change and go to the restaurant*

In order to make it on time, you ran to the restaurant. But just in front of the restaurant, a kid who was running bumped into you and fell on the floor.

“Oh~! I’m sorry!” you apologized.

The kid began to cry loud. “Are you hurt somewhere?” you asked the little girl.

You could see under her dress, a wound on her knees “Don’t cry~~ I will help you” you tried to assure her, but she is still crying.

With a bottle of water and a tissue taking out from your bag, you wet the tissue and clean her wound, while blowing on it softly.

“See, it’s stop bleeding. Now a beautiful sticking plaster” you said as you put it on her wound.

*Thanks god, that I’m clumsy. Otherwise, I won’t always have sticking plaster on me*

The little girl finally stopped crying.

“See on the sticking plaster, there is a clover flower. It will give you luck and happiness. Now smile” she did it but suddenly you remembered that you still have an appointment with your new mother.

“Oh, I almost forgot it. I’ve to go now. Byeee~” you waved at her and run inside.

 

When you found the room, you entered and saw around the table you father and a beautiful woman, with big eyes and long legs, her hair were dark black.

“Annyeonghaseyo” you greeted her while bowing.

She smiled to you with the warm of a mother; you quickly took both of her hands.

“I don’t know the feeling of having a mother but there is one thing, I know. I can leave my appa in your hand” you said to her seriously.

“Don’t worry. I will take care of both of you”

The happiness was short, because someone stepped in the room. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 

First part of the flashback. There will be a second part. And few chapters before the end. *Cries* 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3