[Chapter 35]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Minho was with his friend at the rooftop, the only place, where they can be alone.

“Hey Minho, did you sleep yesterday? You look like a panda” Key asked while making circles with his fingers around Minho’s eyes.

“I was thinking about some problem and couldn’t sleep”

“I bet it’s because of Krystal. You taught her a big lesson yesterday after the leaving of your sister”

“This morning, I saw her, her cheek has doubled in size” Jonghyun smirked.

“She merited that slap” Minho affirmed.

“Then for what are you depressing about?” Jonghyun asked.

“Oh I know, I read on book, they said it’s because of money or because of women”

Key laughed “Taemin-ah, you should just read your school book. It’s not of your age theses book about love”

“Minho is super rich, so it’s about girl. Who is the girl that can make our cold Minho to be so depressed?” Taemin asked interested.

“It’s her?”

“Jonghyun hyung you know her? Tell us about her!!!”

Minho glared at Jonghyun, with the look If you told them, you are dead.

“Come on hyung, we want to know too~~~” Taemin whined.

“It’s Sung Young” Jonghyun spilled it out.

“Oh My GODDD!!! Minho, are you crazy?! It’s your sister” Key began to nag.

“Thank you Jonghyun!” Minho said sarcastically “If I didn’t drink that night, you won’t know” he put his head in his arms.

“It’s , you are totally crazy my poor Minho” Key continued to nag.

“She is not event related to me by blood. But I know that I can’t love her”

“I think it’s better if you don’t live alone with her” Jonghyun spilled it out once again.

Onew was stuned, Key was shocked while Taemin’s mouth was forming a big O.

“Because, you live ALONE with her?” Key asked.

“Neh, our parents won at the lotterie. They went on a world trip” He explained.

“Minho-ah, I’ve something to propose, I’m going to move out at the end of the week. You can live with me”

“Neh Minho hyung, Onew hyung is right; you have to separate yourself from her”

“I don’t know, she is girl, it’s dangerous to live by herself, what if there is thief in the night?”

Taemin agreed with Minho.

“But Minho, she is your sister, you can’t love her. What will your parents think about it? And more important, our society is very strict, they will reject you” Key said trying to persuade Minho.

“I’ll think about it, I will think about it…”

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
The writing is a little confused. I'm so sorry but I did my best ^^"
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3