[Chapter 25]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Minho slowly opened his eyes. When he opened it, he saw your little and flawless face.

His hand immediately reached your cheeks. He caressed it gently *the fallen angel in my life*

You moved a little, scared he removed his hands quickly. But it seems that you were still in your sweet dreams.

 He looked at you closer; his eyes slowly landed on your pinky lips.

He didn’t know why but his face began to be closer to yours, until his lips touched yours.

After a second he realized what he was doing and ran in the bathroom.

He splashed his face with water, and then looked in the mirror “Minho-ah, she is your sister. Why are you doing this?” he asked himself.

 

2PM has come, it’s time to go back home in Seoul.

“Such a shame, I couldn’t say goodbye to Min Hwan” you said sadly.

Minho remained his silence.  

You began to read a fashion magazine.

 

After a while, you suddenly remembered that tomorrow is your first day at Minho’s school.

“Minho-ssi?”

No answer. You looked at him.
*He is sleeping. He must be tired from the night, looking after me*

A freezing wind passed by, so you decided to close the window. Unfortunately, Minho was sitting next to the window.

You stood up and closed the windows; a light shocked made you to lost balance.

Without a second, you found yourself face to face, an inch apart from Minho’s face.

You gulped *His eyelashes are so long~~~* you thought. The feeling of his hot breathes on your skin made your heart beats faster.

*This feeling…..NO WAY!!!!*

You snapped yourself out of your thought and sat on your sit.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
I'm so sorry for the late update. I will do a triple update today. 
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3