[Chapter 17]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

That night when you came back home, you were pretty depressed.

You stomach growled since it was really late, not because you were wandering in the street but because you stayed late at school to negotiate with the teachers.

But it was a failure.

You put your bag in your bedroom, and went to the bathroom to wash your hands.
What you don’t know is a big surprise was waiting for you, indeed when you opened the door, Minho appeared totally .

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” you both shouted at the top of yours lungs.  

You quickly closed the door and ran to your room.

Breathing heavily, the back against the door, you slowly came back to your sense.

*My eyes…..my eyes….they lost their ity* You rubbed your eyes harsly.

A sudden knocks on your door, make you startled.

You opened it and saw Minho on all fours, face against the floor, begging for your pardon.

“I’M SORRRY!!! I’M NOT A GOOD OPPA, I LET YOU SEE THAT KIND OF THINGS. IT’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNWORTHY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  He literally screamed at you.

You sighed “Ok, ok calm down” but he continued “SCOLD ME, BEAT ME, DO WHAT YOU WANT-, YOU CAN ALSO—“

“OKAYYYYY, STOPPPPP!” you yelled.

He finally shut up.

You squated and put your hands on his shoulders.

“It’s ok Minho-ssi, I was my fault, I should had knock on the door before entering” you assured him.

He lifted his head and looked at you.

“No, it’s my fault, I had to lock the door first, I was so careless, I—“

“Minho-ssi, you are at it again. Stop doing like everything is your fault ok?”

He nodded.

“Now stand up, there is gold on men’s knees. You have to be manlier”

“Yes madam! But can I ask you a question first?” He asked

You nodded.

“Why don’t you call me oppa anymore?”

“Because the first and the only time, I call you oppa, you cried of happiness for 3 hours. I won’t make that error again” you explained.

“Call me Oppa, this is an order. You asked me to be manlier right?”

You shook your head and slammed the door.

*He will kill me with his Oppa, one day* 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
This one is way longer and funnier. I'm currently writing the next one so last update for today.
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3