[Chapter 11]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Minho woke up by the sunlight.  When he opened his eyes, your sleeping face appeared.

He thought that he is still dreaming so he rubbed softly his eyes.

But he is not dreaming, you were sitting on the floor, while your head was on your arms.

The pinky color on your cheeks makes his heart beating faster and faster.

He leaned closer and closer until his lips were touching the skin of your cheeks.  

*What I am doing?!* He snapped himself out of his action.

Suddenly his alarm clock rang; you moved a little, so he immediately lay down again and pretend to sleep.

You slowly woke up, and turned off the alarm clock.

Because of the lack of sleep, you were still tired. So you went back to your room and sleep again.

 

You were waking up by the sweet perfume of a delicious food. It was about 11AM.

When you opened the door, Minho popped out from the side.

“Dongsaeng ♥♥♥! I’ve made the breakfast.  Wash your pretty face and come to eat”

 

At the table, a heavy silence invaded the room.

“I---errrr” he cleared his throat. You looked at him “I would like to say, uhmm, thank you for yesterday”  

“You were very drunk. I had no choice”

His face became in one instant distraught. You felt a little sorry “But you can cook very well”

His lips formed a smile “Gomawo dongsaeng!”

 

When you were washing the dishes, you accidentally tore your dress.

“Oh no! It was my favorite”

“Sung Young, go change, I will finish after we will go shopping for you” Minho said.

“Huh? I don’t need new—“

“Ssssht for once, listen to me. Pali, go change!” he demanded. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

It's boring but the next chapter will be funnier. 

Comments and Subscribes are love :3