[Chapter 29]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

You were in the infirmary with Ki Kwang.

*Why me? Why did he put my photo as wallpaper in his cellphone?*

Suddenly a hand was waving in front of your face, snapping you out from your thought.

“Your cheek is swollen. That Krystal is too much” He said as he put a wet cold towel on it.

“I can do it myself, thank you sunbae” you took the towel from his hand.

The bell rang, you sighted “Last period”.

“I will walk you to the class” He proposed.

You nodded “Thank you sunbae”

After an awkward silence, he cleared his throat “rrrmm, about Minho, you are really going out with him?”

“It’s not like this” you looked at the ground “he is my step-brother. That why, you saw him at my house” you explained.

“Oh I understand now, the few times, I proposed to walk you home, you always tell me that you have something to do. It’s because you don’t want us to know?”

You nodded shyly.

“Silly, It’s not because your brother is Choi Minho, that we will hate you” He smiled warmly “But you two don’t look like each other”

“Aww, I--- we are not related by blood”

His smiled disappeared.  “What’s wrong?” you asked clueless.

“Nothing….nothing…”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Ki Kwang finally knows about Sung Young and Minho relation. What does he think? The answer soon ~~  
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3