[Chapter 4O]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

Minho didn’t know what to do. So he was just wandering in the streets.

*It’s about 11 PM, she must be asleep, I will go home now*

When he arrived, his eyes widened.

*SUNG YOUNG?!* He shouted in his head as soon as he saw you.

You were sleeping, your head against the wall of the house.

He quickly went next to you and kneeled in front of you.

“Sung Young?” he gently tapped on your shoulders “Sung Young??”  

You moaned a little and shivered. Such a situation only one answer, he gently touched your forehead.

“Omo, you have a high fever!”

He opened the door and then carried you inside. While he was climbing the stairs, you keeps on whispering his name “Minho oppa~~~”

“Sorry Sung Young” he said, regretting not coming back home sooner.

He gently put you on your bed and took off your shoes.

And then he went to kitchen, took a towel and put ice inside.

 

He put the towel on your forehead “Mianhe Sung Young” he whispered and sat on a chair next to you.

He caressed gently your cheeks.

You slowly opened your eyes with the feeling of his hand on your skin.

His face appeared in front of you “Minho oppa!” you shouted as you sat up.

*Crap, she saw me!* he thought the end of his life as came when suddenly you hugged him.

“Sung Young? Are you alright?” He asked her and pushed her softly.

Tears began to fell from your eyes. “Oppa, why are you quitting me?"

*How can I leave you in such situation. I was wrong, I will never leave you.*

He wiped them with his thump “I won’t”

 

After looking in each other eyes for a while, your face slowly approached Minho’s face.

An inch apart, he could feel your hot breath.  You lips finally meeting his.  Your eyes slowly shut down.

*Why does it feel so good? Because of the fever?* you thought as you kiss him.

The kiss slowly turned into a passionate one. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Kyyyyaaa~~~~ They kissed. Kekeke.
 
What will happen ? Just wait to know~
Comments and Subscribes are love :3