[Chapter 27]

My Oppa gets on my nerve ~~

 

“Awww” you yarned as you went down the stairs.

*I knew it, I should sleep more* you thought.

As soon as you appeared in the kitchen, Minho who was eating his breakfast, chocked on the food.

“What are you doing in my school’s uniform?” he asked you.

“Oh, I didn’t tell you, I’m one of those student that are selected to do that exchange program”

“I think, it’s time to go. Otherwise we will be late”

 

*He is strange lately. Normally, he is cheerful and a little bit annoying in the morning*

“SUNG YOUNG HURRRY UP!!* he shouted.

“COMIIING!!!” you sang out and put a piece of bread in your mouth before going.

 

On the way, you were walking behind Minho. He was walking faster than usual.

*Somehow, I prefer when he is annoying*

 

You were finally at SM High School. A notice on the gate, told all the exchange student to go in the principal’s room. When you turn around, Minho has already disappeared.

You shrugged and went inside.

 

“Kyyyyaaaa~~~It’s Ki Kwang from B2st” you heard some girls shrieked.

You turned your head to the side and spotted him. He also spotted you, and gave you a smile.

The girls saw it and became jealous.

“Shhh, who is she?”

“It’s the first time, I see her. She must be one of those exchange students”

 

Both of you went into the room; you bowed 90° to the principal.

“Annyeonghaseyo Student. Today it is the first day at our school. I hope you guys could get along with the students here.
Even though, the exchange program is short, I have to warn you that if you break the rules of the school, you will have the same punishment as the student here.
If you need some help, you can ask the teachers. Now each of you will have a planning of the subject and the class number you are in”

 

After going out from the office, Ki Kwang, who is a senior have class on the second floor.

But you are a junior, so you have class on the first floor.

*Class A* you searched *Ahh it’s here*

You peeked inside; the girls were busy putting make-up, while the boys were talking about games.

Suddenly a soft voice showed up “You are blocking the way”

You turned around “I’m sorry” you said.

“Oh it’s you! Sung Young, right?”

“Taemin-ssi, you are in this class?” you asked.

“Yes. But aren’t you a Cube student? What are you doing here?”

“I’m part of the exchange program”

“Let’s go in, the first period will start soon” He said and took your hand.

Girls glared at you.

“That ! First day and already seducing our innocent Taemin”

“I wish he could take me hand like this too”

 

You cleared your voice “Taemin-ssi, I can go in myself” you said and take your hand off his.

“Sorry…so just sat at the table next to me” he proposed.

You nodded. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~
 
Last update for today.  
 
Comments and Subscribes are love :3