Episode 2

WE GOT MARRIED

 

{ Littlemisskpop12 says Ayo Wassup people? Sorry for not updating. T.T I had things going on. Thank you to aiany for the pretty poster you see above! Do you guys have tumblr? Well, Most of you do, I KNOW IT. Follow me! : http://xiaolu-stories.tumblr.com/ Enjoy the chapter below! ^o^

 

Episode 2 

As the sun rises, I can feel the wind's breeze on to my knees. I woke up on a messy bed, seeing I was dressed up in a huge shirt that clearly did not fit me perfectly.

As I rubbed my right eye open, I yawned to hear the sound of the bird chirping outside.

 

Back with the huge shirt I was wearing, this is definitely not mine. It was a grey shirt that has weird cartoon doodles printed on the front, and it was up to my knees. Well, above it actually. And that’s when it clicked me.

 

This…shirt…is it…maybe… Daehyun’s?!

I mean, there’s no other person who would have this shirt, right? It can’t be the staff’s shirt. They are prohibited to interrupt the show unless the individual interview approaches, but we haven’t really gotten to an interview...yet.

 

 But if this is Daehyun’s shirt, then, was he the one who changed me into this? Did h-he see m-me?

I put my fingertips touch my chin.

I was wearing a small tank top, my bra and underneath this huge shirt. I only wore a tank top and my bra yesterday because I wasn’t comfortable with the thought of me and Daehyun sharing in one bed, sleeping. But I don’t think he slept on the bed with me yesterday. I felt no one beside me as I was sleeping yesterday. Or is it only one of my sleeping habits?

I frowned.

 

I also remember what happened last night, Well. Kinda. The only thing I remember from last night was the hug Daehyun gave me. I don’t remember anything after that event.   Excluding my change of clothes. My vision was blurry that time. I was blushing really hard.

I sighed.

I walked to the bathroom with my mouth upside down. I can see my horrible reflection in the mirror. Boy, do I look like a disaster. It’s like a tornado hit my hair, and bird poop in my eyes. I brushed my teeth first, showered for about 30 minutes, wore some of my comfortable clothes, just plain denim shorts and a loose white tank underneath my cottony soft hoodie. I bet the viewers of this season’s probably bored out. I dried my hair, scrunched it up to a cute Asian bun by the side. I don’t plan on putting make up since I don’t think Daehyun isn’t worthy enough for me to impress him. Honestly, I am a natural beauty. A lot of people have been saying I look much better with out make up. And I totally agree, but my load of company does not allow me to go anywhere with out it.

 

I smirked, * If ever I’m broadcasted with out make up, which is probably later, My company would be shouting behind their TV screen. * I thought to myself.

 

I plan on going jogging today since it is pretty early. It’s actually 6:30am I have no idea why I woke up earlier than that. I wonder where Daehyun is? Maybe he can jog with me. And capture the viewers’ attention.

 

I tied my red high cut converse that was given by EXO on my birthday last year, and hopped down stairs to the kitchen. I can smell foooood!

As I peeked through the kitchen, I can see daehyun.. COOKING?

I burst to laughter as I placed my hands on my stomach as it was aching for food, and aching for laughter. He just gave me this weird look.

 

I gave my last laugh, “Daehyun umma!”

He shook his head, “What do you want?”                                                                                      

“Geez, I just want food, umma. I n-never knew you can cook!” I laughed again.             

He rolled his eyes and continued cooking, leaving me seating comfortably in the round and small dining table playing temple run on my phone.

Minutes later, I didn't notice he was already placing the food on the table.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked giving me another weird look.

"I don't know either, But i woke up pretty early, let's go jogging oppa?" I placed a bite on my bacon.

He sipped on his juice, "Oppa?  You now call me oppa, huh?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

I suddenly smiled, "Mmm Bacon. Never knew you can cook this kind of food. Bacon! It remind of Baekhyun oppa."

"hey, I asked you if you want to go jogging with me. You haven't answered the damn question yet." I gave him a glare.

"Do you want me to go with you?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I might get kidnapped you know! tsk. I'm a girl, who knows what might happen to me.."

"Only in one condition." He replied.

"What is it?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Go with me later on this karaoke spot I found yesterday. It'll only take a few minutes to get there. And I heard great reviews from numeroud people there." He responded.

"Okay, fine. But don't expect me to sing there. Cause I won't! I'd just dance there while you sing your, whatever high notes you have." I finished eating.

He finished his eating as well, and grabbed the plates to the sink.

"I'll help you clean the dishes, oppa." I smiled at him.

"sureee.. I guess, if it wont bother you.." He gave me a weird look

"Not at all, now give me that." I started rinsing the utensils.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                     

A Little LayHan action for ya'll!

They're playing with Kris' plushie. 

ACE! THE ONLY ALPACA WHO IS FAMOUS.