The One with all the Smirks

WE GOT MARRIED
A/N:
Okay, first I would like to make a note.
Sorry for the no updating for the past few weeks~ I took my final exams, so I had to study hard.
For my ghost readers, I sense you. Make your presence felt!
and Yeah, enjoy this chapiee^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The One with all the Smirks
 
 
 
 
*Still showering*
 
 
Hye Mi's POV }
 
I’m still showering, it’s been half an hour. I locked myself here in the shower room, I’m still not comfortable with the little incident I did a while ago. I am embarrassed..
So the three hours is accurate after all.~
I am missing Luhan, It’s not been 3 hours yet, and I’m already missing him. I want to call, communicate with him in any way possible. But the only way to do that is to video chat him, and let the camera shoot our conversation. And I’m pretty sure our conversations are not meant to be shown to public. There might be an issue held. I might ruin his image, my image. Us.. And the company will probably shout on top of their lungs and kill me. And him. 
 
*Knock knock*
 
“Hey Hye Mi, you still alive?” I can hear Daehyun saying.
I ignored him.
“If you don’t respond, I’ll think your either dead, or you’re not able to speak. I’ll get the keys.” Daehyun continued walking away to the keys.
 
Oh ! Wrong move! He’ll see me!!
Where’s the damn towel??!!
I then found the towel near the bathroom shelves.
 
The door knob twists, I quickly wrapped myself with the towel. The towel was pretty short, but long enough to cover the parts that needs to be covered.
 
“uhmm.” Daehyun looked away.
“Im sorry, I thought you were uhh dead..” he continued.
“I Heard.” I replied, giving him a cold glare.
“Sorry.” He mumbled.
“what was that?” I smirked.
He chuckled, “You heard what I said.”
“Whatever..” I faced my back to him.
“If you don’t mind, I would like to dress in private.” I added still facing my back to him.
“o-ooh yeah, s-sure.” He scratched the back of his head, while whistling.
 
*That !* I thought to myself.
 
I slammed the door.
 
I got my tank top and shorts form the open closet and I dressed quickly and headed out of the bathroom.
He’s not in the room..
 
*He might be in the kitchen or in the living room watching TV.* I sat in front of the mirror and fixed myself. I dried my hair and applied light make up on to myself. 
 
I layed on the bed and dozed off...~
I woke up by the sound of...
 
GrummGrummm!!~” My stomach screamed.
 
I was hungry.
Scratch that, I am hungry.
 
Curse you stupid stomach! Now, I have to get something to eat.
 
And by that I mean,
go to the in kitchen to get the damn food and SEE DAEHYUN.
How more embarassing can this day get?
"Aish." I fuzzed my hair.
 
I climbed down the stairs and peeked down, 
"Looking for me...?..Babe?" Daehyun smirked.
 
Gosh, I hate that smirk.
"Shut the up will you?" I rolled my eyes.
"And don't babe me. We're only together for a couple of weeks. As if we'd get get something between us in a couple of weeks.." I added
 
"That's what you think.." He muttered.
"What was that?" I shot him a look.
He smriked again.
 
I looked away. I can see the fridge! Oh yes! My fooood! mama's coming!
I ran to the fridge and was stopped by..
the one and only, Jung Daehyun.. ft. his smirk.
 
I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "What do you want?"
He side chuckled. "I think it's you who want something.."
"huh?" I tilted my head.
 
He raised some sort of cloth that was very familiar to me..
 
"Don't recognize it, my princess?" He smirked.
 
I shrugged.
 
He bent over to have the same height as me,
"Light blue back color with floral, heart prints all over it.." he whispered in to my ear.
 
He then unfolded the piece of cloth and revealed...
 
 
"YA! MY UNDERWEAR!!" I punched him in the arm. It was no use, im not that strong to at least hurt him a bit.
"Your...." he smirked.
I face palmed myself.
 
He ran around the house, and yes I did chase him.
He stopped, so did I. 
 
"Give it back, you ert!!" I screamed.
"Ya, I'm not a . I just accidentaly opened the door a while ago." He chuckled.
 
He ran around the house, and yes I did chase him.
He stopped, so did I. 
 
"W-wh-where did y-you get t-that then?" I stuttered.
"Well, someone here left  it in the bathroom floor, and I found it when I went in to get something at the bathroom. WHILE YOU WE'RE SLEEPING!" Daehyun replied.
"sleeping? huh." I gave him a look.
 
 
"You can have it.. IF YOU KISS ME RIGHT HERE." he pointed to his cheek.
 
This is so embarasing. He already saw held my underwear, and now, I have to kiss him?
Well, it's not like I have any other choice.
It's only in the cheek anyway. and he's good looking so it's not a waste of lips right? But his attitude nooooo.~
And I already had my first kiss, with Lu Han so I guess I can waste my lips, for now. Just, for now.
 
I nodded.
 
He smirked.
 
I gave him a little  peck on his right cheek and grabbed my and ran to the room.
 
 
I looked back and saw him smirk.
Wildest smirk I've ever see him do.. so far.