Episode 8

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 8 : Back to the Originals

 

{ Hye Mi's POV }

I fluttered my eyes open, seeing a massive man's arm wrapped my body.
As Lucky as it may sound, the bed was wide. Wide enough for me and Daehyun to spare some space in between our bodies.
But I still have no idea how his arm clung to my body.
Was it out of desire? I shook my head, to the thought.
I gently placed Daehyun's arm to his chest, away from mine.

I was so tired, yesterday was so full-sched.
Me and Daehyun filmed the announcement yesterday, we finished everything today.

 

Speaking of the devil, he was wearing a wife beater.
He laid on his back, softly breathing.

 

Whoa, my first time waking up seeing him actually beside me, he's usually cooking breakfast whenever I wake up.
I stretched my arms and yawned, still half laying on the bed. 
I opened my left eye, peeking at him. 
Still sleeping.

I laid on my left side, making me face his sleeping figure.
I started playing on his back, I swirled my finger to his shoulder, then to his chest.
I looked up to his face, I pinched his free cheek, and started patting it lightly.
I combed his hair up using my fresh  morning fingers.
Honestly speaking, He looked hot, y actually. Why does he have to wear a damn wife beater? 

What am I thinking? I Have Lu Han, Do I?

I started to chuckle of thought of him y, I covered my mouth to refuse myself from making any sound to wake him.
I silently jumped of the bed, and started doing my normal morning routines in the bath room.

 

I took some time in my closet though.
Today, I have planed things out. Me and Daehyun will be going to our company buildings!
As he promised, and so did I, we'll be visiting each other's company.


I never really stated when.
And, I don't think we have anything interesting to do today,
And, we have a lot of weeks to entertain the audience!
And, I have to look for my stupid manager and complain about everything.
And, I have to explain things to Lu Han personally, I'm sure he's really upset.

Which is why, I am taking my time here in the rest room to pamper myself, you know.
I kind of, thought of this day, as a special day. 
Since I'm going to see him, today.

And thinking of the events that will occur later on just makes me feel thrilled!

 

I put on light make up, as I know I look my best with just simple, yet stunning make up on.
I wore a sleeveless blouse and the skirt Daehyun asked me to wore at the mall, when we we're shopping.
I want him to know that I appreciated his little, let's say, 'Gift'

As soon as I was done with my look, I heard Daehyun knocking on the door.

"Yah! You've been there for almost a century. Do you want me to go in there, again!?"


My eyes widened and I quickly gathered my things and marched to the door,
seeing a smirking Daehyun in front of me.

"You really believed in that?" he laughed.
I shrugged, "Err.. I'm done anyway."

 

He smirked, "Right...."
I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, we're going to SM and TS buildings today. I have already informed the crew yesterday.." I walked from the room, leaving a puzzled Daehyun.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Littlemisskpop12 says } Short chapter,  I know. I apologize. I'm just eager to read a fic, right now. Next chapter will feature breakfast. I'm not even sure if it will feature the visits. Because the visits would be an all day visit, and the breakfast scene might be long~ 
Check my other(old) story about Lu Han! : 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371612/luhan-my-superhero-you-exo-luhan