Episode 11

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 11 : Visiting  III  [ TS Building ]

 

Daehyun once again, slung his arm around my shoulder, giving me those tingiling feelings again.

And, I can also sense my BRIGHT RED puff cheeks. 

 

We walked to the elevator and he pushed the button to the 3rd floor.

Still, his arms are wrapped around me........

 

I faced him, seeing his playful smirk all over his face.

 

"What's with you and all those smirks?" I asked, sounding a little irritated.

He faced me, "What's with you, and all those red steam buns?" he poked my cheeks continuously.

"Aish, stop that." I slapped his finger down.

he chuckled, "heheh." 

 

I heavily sighed.

 

DIIIIIIIIIING!

The elevator door slid open, as me and Mr. Smirky walked out, searching for Room 7A.

* * *

"Ah!~ There it is!" I tugged Daehyun's shirt and used my free hand to point to the glass door.

 

"7A, Dance"  the plate card read.


Daehyun grabbed my wrist as my mind was so focused on the door card, I haven't even got a chance to look through the transparent door.

Daehyun opened the door for me and tapped my shoulder, I faced him, giving him a what-do-you-want look.

He pointed to the center of the room, where four boys wearing different wife beaters, showing off their biceps ooh~ baby~

were dancing to an english song, which I am familiar of, I just can't put my head to it.

 

 

One of the boys saw us and rushed to the jam box and turned the loud music off, which lead the other three members face him, then face us.

 

"Yo, Daehyun!" The four boys said simultaneously, approached us, and tackled Daehyun with a hug, leaving me there, out of place.

 

"Where's Zelo?" 

"Who's your little friend, there?" 

"Where were you all these day?!"

"Where's Zelo?"

 

All of these questions popped up from the four boys.

 

Daehyun wrapped his arm on me once again, "Boys, this is Hye Mi. I know that you guys know her because of the show manager hyung put me into?  Yeah, and those people over there" Daehyun pointed his finger to the camera crew, who is outside of the room. "are the camera crew, they're fimling our every move, so be careful on what you do!" Daehyun added, trying to scare s

 

Daehyun faced me, and tightened the grip of my shoulder, "Hye Mi-ah~ These are my fellow BAP members, this is Yongguk, Jongup, Himchan, and Youngjae." 

 

Youngjae approaced me, as he gently held my wrist, and bent down a little and kissed the back of my hand, "I'm Youngjae, nice to meet you."

Daehyun lightly pushed him, "Ya, what do you think you're doing? She's my month long wife!" He faced me and playfully smirked.

 

I shrugged, while rolling my eyes.

Receiving light chuckles from each member, including Daehyun.

 

 Daehyun carefully hold both of my wrist and said, "Anyways, Zelo's the maknae and Yongguk's the leader" 

 

"Yeah, perfect match!!" Himchan added, receiving small chuckles from the four boys and a death glare from Yongguk.

 

All four of them gave me their welcoming smiles. 

 

 

Daehyun sniffed, "We were with Zelo a few moment ago before we reached Jinye noona."

"Mm..Was she talking to JINYE?" Yongguk asked.

and soon after he said that, Daehyun, Jongup, and Himchan laughed.

Yongguk gave them a glare

"What's so funny?" I blurted out.

Himchan shook his head whilst laughing, "Nothiiiing. It's just that, HAHAHAHAHAAH!!"

"See, our maknae and our so called leader, has a little thing. Have you ever heard of gay love?" Jongup asked, trying to control his laughter.

"N-no, are t-they, GAY?" I let my eyes widen.

Daehyun placed his hands above my shoulder, "No, They're just so close. So close, that our thought are corrupted by their bromance HAHAHA!"

he then laid on the floor with the rest of the boys.

Suddenly, the glass door swung open revealing a mint colored hair, boy.

"ZELO!!~" everyone chanted.

 

 

* * *

All through out the day, the seven of us talked about random things, playing with the camera crew's cameras, fighting for the spot light of the camera     -which Himchan won *cough * cough* - , laughed, dance to weird songs, and other normal teenager things. I felt so comfortable with these boys, I also get to have each of their numbers, and each of them told me if I need a hand, or to talk to someone, they're just there. They're too sweet. Over all, I had a great time, and didn't even notice the time.

 

It was already 7pm! Shoot! 

 

"It's night time, already!" I tugged daehyun's shirt.

He nodded, and the both of us bid our farewells to the boys.

 

As me and Daehyun walked away to the car, I hear them shouting,

 

"You have my number noona, don't forget to call!"
"What number?"
"Bye Daehyun hyung!"
"Bye Hye Mi!~"
"Don't forget me!!"
"BYEEE!!~"

 

I answered all of them with, "Araseo!" I happily smiled at them.

 

As me and Daehyun rode the car to our house, he placed his right hand on top of my hand, while his other hand on the steering wheel.
"Hey, Hye Mi, I'm sorry that we couldn't make it to SM Building, I didn't notice the-"

I cut him off, "We can go there tomorrow. No worries." I faced him and smiled.

He returned the smile back.

The last thing I know, I dozed off...~