"So..the kiss.."

WE GOT MARRIED

(no cameras for this chapter.)

 

 

I woke up due to my nightmare. It was about the accident that happened, few years ago. Only Lu Han and Kai knew about that..

 

I faced my bed desk, searching for the digital clock.

It was past 2am.

I sighed, I shook the memory of my nightmare.

I tried to go back to sleep. I twisted my body, turning my blanket higher or lower, to look for a comfortable sleeping position. But failed.

 

I couldn't sleep. 

 

I rubbed my eyes and silently walked down the stairs to get a glass of water.

I unshut the fridge and heard a silent yawning by the living room.

 

My face paled, I grabbed a pan near the fridge and terrified, I silently walked to the couch.

As I walked closer and closer, my senses gets weirder and weirder..

 

When I finally reached my destination, blankets flew from the couch to the ground revealing...

 

Daehyun. featuring his messy bed hair.

*Damn, does he have to be so y like that?* 

 

I threw the pan under the couch, even before Daehyun spots it.

"What are you doing?" he scratched the back of his neck.

 

"N-othing, I was g-going to get a glass of w-gater, and I heard n-noises, I forgot you were s-sleeping here t-today.." I mumbled the last sentence.

He hummed in response.

 

"So, you can't sleep?" I played with my fingers.

"Technically, you woke me up. And yeah, I cant sleep."

"Sorry" you produced to mutter.

 

I was feeling quite uncomfortable remembering the kiss earlier this afternoon..

I hope I can move on with this, he didn't seem to change right after the kiss; I guess he wasn't affected at all.

Like nothing ever happened.

I sighed.

 

He tapped me on my shoulder, I realized I was zoning out and staring at the plain floor.

"Hm?" I hummed and gazed him a question look.

 

"So..the kiss.." his eyes were all over the place and his cheeks started to pink.

So was mine. I cant believe he had the courage to talk about that.

"Uh Yeah?" I managed to speak.

"Forget about it." 

"huh?" I raised my brow.

He cleared his throat, "Don't, just. Uh Forget about what happened earlier at the pool. Sorry about that. I tell you, it means nothing, at all. So, My apologies." he breathed heavily.

 

*Forget about it?! HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE KISS?

IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT THE KISS HAD A LOT OF MEANING IN BETWEEN THEM.

WHY WOULD HE WANT TO FORGET ABOUT IT?*

 

"Okay." I firmly said, with a little irritation and disappointment in my voice.

I sighed and walked up to the room to continue my sleep.