Episode 7

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 7 : Knowing Reality

 

{ Hye Mi's POV }

"What?!" I flipped the table.


I was angry alright, This show was supposedly for two weeks ONLY.
And now, they're telling that I made a scene, and the consequences is to EXTEND? 


What. The. Hell.


And how could that stupid manager of mine and Mr. Lee Man agree to this?


"I was supposed to be meeting Lu Han after two weeks, and now you're telling me I can't?!" I thought out loud, causing the MC and Daehyun stare at me blankly. 

I heavily sighed, and stomped back to my closet.

My closet was big, very big that it's almost as if I was a princess. Which I of course, took advantage of, I sat on the glamorous couch there and think deeply in my thoughts. Self-Reflection.

I closed my eyes as I started thinking..

 

I miss Lu Han, I really do. He was my first love.
Because all the other guys before him- I thought I love, but I don't, they all gave me the same effect: Nothing.
But with Lu Han it's different. Way, way different.

He thought me what the difference of love and like is.
 

Whenever I was with him, My eyes twinkle, My stomach feels like something's in it, it's spinning all over, My heart feels like it soared to a different planet. Everything is just so different, With him, I can be myself and the same time, make effort for him, and present my best side to him. If that ever makes sense..

 

My thoughts got cut off when the closet door swung open,
I fluttered my eyes open to find an expressionless face on Daehyun.

Here he is again. 

 

I sighed, "What do you want?"

 

He sat next to me, "You know, not only you is objecting to this offer. I as well, am not approving of this. But, things are different. I know for sure that  they're right. Believe it or not, It would make such a great different to both of our careers and do you know how much that is an impact to mine? For you, it might mean like it's nothing, but for me it's totally different. Almost all of the citizens in Korea knows you. North to South. But only half, or not even a half know me in Korea. You're really lucky to be part of SM you know, As they are the king of making stars. But TS, it's nothing compared to SM. This is my opportunity. My opportunity to be known all over Korea.. I want them to know me, Daehyun not for my looks but for my talent and/or personality.." 

 

He stood up and smiled at me.
He had sadness in his eyes.
Im pretty sure the sadness came from his past or his background but not his career.
No man in this world would be super upset about their status,
Not even Daehyun.

 

I stood up, "Hmm. Fine, I..I'm going to take the offer. let's extend this." I smiled brightly at him making him giggle in excitement.

 

He gave me his hand, and I gladly took it.
He lead me down stairs where the crew set up something.
I'm not sure what it is, It has a green backdrop which I think me and Daehyun have something to do with it..

 

Shin Dong walked to us and clasp his hands together, "Ah. The Spicy couple's here!"

Spicy couple? What is this guy talking about?

 

"Hye Mi, Daeyun, today, you guys are going to announce about the extending of show thing. Hye Mi, hopefully, you are agreeing to this?"
I simply nodded with a small smile.
"Great, now here are your cards, You guys will have to say this in front of the camera right there." He pointed to the camera as the camera man raised his hand.

 

The card said:

Both: "Annyeonghaseyo, Spicy Couple imnida!"

Daehyun: "Annyeong everyone, We are gladly revealing the little announcement everyone has been talking about at We got Married!"

Hye Mi: "Ne, since we ove our audience so, so much, and the last show was accidentally cut off, we are now extending the show for more weeks! How exciting, eh?"

Daehyun: "Ne, We are also here to tell you how thankful we are that we have already gathered a fan base in a short amount of time! So hopefully you guys will continue to support the Spicy couple and the show itself!"

Hye Mi: "Spicy Couple, HWAITING!"

Daehyun: "Mm, Hwaiting!"

-Exit-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

{ Littlemisskpop12 says } Ayo peepzies! Nothing realy to say here, so.... I'll just flood this space with Daehyun GIFs! ;D

 

 

ooooh~ Someone's smoking hot! (;

 

keke~