Strawberry Dipped Bread stick

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 16

 

"Ya, are you guys catching us on camera?" I giggled, trying to get a grip of myself from Daehyun's tickle attack.

"It's not on live. But we'll think about broadcasting this." he said, and winked at us.

I groaned as soon as Daehyun stopped tickling my sides.

 

* * *

"and, we're live!"

 

"Good Day to all of our audience!" the MC said while scrunching up his index card --written what he was suppose to say.

"It is time! For our annual, -drum roll please!- (dumdumdum) Pocky Game!" "Yes, it've been quite a while since our last pocky game, and we have to show you to a new one! As you know, the same mechanics. But this season, it would have a slight change! How exciting, isn't it?"

I silently scoffed "exciting, my " I mumbled receiving a pinch in the nose from Daehyun. I slap his hand right away.

 

The host faced us, "Alright, you two." He smriked. "We can save all the cute actions for later, right now--Pocky Game, aye?" He chuckled and continued speaking in front of the damn camera.

 

I can't believe he said that! And the camera was even facing us! Can't believe this!!!

 

* * *

 

"First couple, Himchan and Jilee! Here is your awaited bread stick.." The host handed them their stick. It was long alright. Don't even think about erted things.. It was longer than the usual pocky stick. 

 

Jilee started filling with it. Himchan followed, I can tell he sighed and rolled his eyes at the same time before playing the game. He probably was even forced to do it! Well, obliviously.

 

As soon as they started, Daehyun and I, and Seohyun and Luhan huddled up together around the couple playing first. While the couple was munching the bread stick making their lips closer to each other. The host was talking non stop about the game as if it was a basketball match. It was quite entertaining, I've got to admit.

The camera was trying to get a good angle by standing up at a chair table and rowing the camera from left to right.

 

As soon as the space betwen their lips were just a couple inches away, they paused. Long enough for Jilee to smirk a bit and seductively wink at Himchan's direction which made the camera think she was winking at Himchan but in fact, she was winking at Daehyun, because Daehyun was just  afew rulers behind Himchan. Neither too far, nor very close. I tilted my head seeing Daehyun rolling his eyes with his hands on his pockets. Damn, he's hot..

 

As soon as Jilee crawled her lips a little bit closer to Himchan's, Himchan widened his eyes seeing that their lips were at  least 3 centimeters away from each other, making Jilee grin very wide.

Himchan tried to make his lips a little bit close, trying not to break the stick and trying to not kiss Jilee.

According to Daehyun, he hates losing for he is very competitive most of the time. 

But can he handle losing just to this?

My thoughts got cut off when I saw Jilee bite the rest of the bread stick and pressed her lips to Himchan.

Himchan backed of immediently with a shocked face, making all of us laugh.

Jilee smirked and faced Daehyun. Her smirk grew wider.

Which only made Daehyun roll his eyes, for the 20th time today.

 

 

The host congratulated them and threatened the last two couple that we should kiss or we get the loser face leaving this cafe.

None of us really care except for Seohyun, or should I say.. Her “twin” , Hyeji who pouted her lips.

 

"Next up, Lu Han and Seohyun!" he cheered.

I scoffed, “Seohyun. Psh. Her twin!” I gave out a small disgusted face.

“This game gets more interesting than ever!” he giggled, receiving a loud scoff from Lu han.

 

She then tugged Luhan’s arm saying it’s their time to “shine” according to her. I chuckled at the current action and what Luhan got him into.

Before the host even game them their bread sticks, Daehyun tapped my shoulder, making me face him. “Hm?”

“uh,” he rubbed the back of his neck and lingering his eyes elsewhere in the café.

“uh?” I said, trying to continue his words.

His eyes soon landed on me and he bended his back making his lips closer to my ear and whispered, “Uh, if we do the game, let’s make it historical?” now his eyes were everywhere in the place.

I can’t agree nor refuse to his favor either. I was a little bit disappointed that he chose to forget about out first lips to lips kiss. Which I had no idea why. Why. Why, my heart was thudding really hard when his lips pressed against mine.

 

I just nodded but my eyes were not facing him. I walked past him and tried to pay attention with the show. Mumbling, “No promises..”

 

Luhan and Hyeji’s bread stick was strawberry. “My favorite! Isn’t it yours too, oppa?” she batted her eyelashes at Luhan and he just shrugged it off and played a blank face while the game was about to begin. Hyeji has her “im so innocent and cute” face on.

Bit by bit their lips were getting closer. Hyeji took giant steps while Luhan took lesser than baby steps. Now, a few inches a part. Luhan gave a disgusted face while Hyeji has her “happy” face on. Luhan cut the bread stick as soon as possible, before Hyeji even crawled her lips once more, aiming for a kiss.

This made the crowd groan in annoyance. (except for me, daehyun and luhan of course!)  Especially Hyeji who glared at me all of a sudden and pouted the biggest put I’ve ever seen in my entire life!

"aw, you guys were this close! Like, so close! What happened?" the host chuckled. 

“Anyways, you two!” He pointed at Daehyun and me and smiled, “Up next!”

I gulped.

There we were, chewing pocky crumbs, bit by bit. I couldn’t think well when the swimming scene replayed in my head. Little did I know, Daehyun already was so close to me, he was going to kiss me! That’s it!

I didn’t know what to do, Should I? Or should I not? Urgh!

But before I could even make out my mind, he broke the stick and pecked my cheek as quickly as he can! Making everyone, including me, gasp.

I stared at him; his face was red as Hyeji’s cherry seductive lips!

“Hohoho, until now we keep the record of no kissing in the pocky game –except for the guest couples- but, there was a little lips action, aye? Mark this day, folks, it is –a little bit- historical!” the host chuckled.

 

I look to see at the other’s expressions. Himchan has a poker face. Jilee was trying to get his attention by twirling her hair and revealing more of her legs. Seohyun didn’t even care, she was checking her make up with her hand mirror. While luhan…

He..

He….

He just has a shocked face. Eyes wide open, starring at me then at Daehyun, then at me. His eyes were teary a little bit. “Hye Mi-ah…” and those were the last thing he said before he left the café.

“and clear!” the director said.

“Nice job guys..” he patted Daehyun’s back, I couldn’t pay attention at all.

My eyes were set on the door where Luhan just left a few seconds ago..

“Luhan…”