The last hours before broadcasting

WE GOT MARRIED

Author's POV }

 
The following day..
 
 
At BAP’s dormitory 
 
 
 
KRIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!!
“Manager hyung! Get the door!” Zelo screamed, buttoning his shirt.
 
The manager got off the couch and nearing the door.
“Be careful hyung! These might be the crazy fangirls!!” Zelo squealed, terrified.
The manager sighed. “These kids..” 
 
 
As soon as the manager twisted the door knob,
A man wearing complete formal attire walked 3 inches in to their dorm.
 
“May I help you?” the manager raised his eyebrow.
“Actually, I have come here to fetch Jung Daehyun, for the next season of We Got Married…This is Apartment H3 right..?” 
“Yes it is. But before I let Daehyun come with you, May you show us your license or any clarifications that your are assigned to fetch Daehyun to the show?”
 
“Ah, yes of course.” The man showed his papers coming from the show’s company that states he is a legal employee of the show.
 
“Ok sorry for doubting you. I am just really stressed of these kids, and losing them, would stress me more.” 
“I understand.” The man replied.
 
“Very well then, DAEHYUN!!!!! COME DOWN NOW, YOU HAVE SOMEONE WAITING FOR YOU!!” The manager called.
Daehyun came down from the second floor to the first floor wearing his casual clothes, he was carrying his suitcases as well.
“Have you packed everything?” The manager asked.
 
Daehyun nodded.
 
“Okay, say your farewells now, and you are free to go, see you in the next 3 weeks. Don’t forget to call or text me if there are any important concerns, araseo?”
“Araseo!” Daehyun smiled.
 
“HYUNGGG!!! I will miss you!!! Come back quick ARASEO?” Zelo squealed.
 
“And be careful with your actions, we will stay up late at night, to watch and mock you behind the TV screen..” Zelo added.
 
“I will… By the way, where are the others?” Daehyun asked.
 
“I gave them a day off since you’re going to leave today, there’s nothing much for them to do.” The manager told.
 
“okay, bye manager-hyung, bye my zelo.”
 
“Bye.” Both the manager and Zelo waved their hands, watching Daehyun leave with the man behind him.
~
As soon as Daehyun entered the car, he gave the man his luggages and saw Hye Mi watching him. He smirked.
 
 
Hye Mi's POV }
 
“Hi..” I murmured.
“Annyeong.” He smirked back 
 
I heard my phone tick, it was a text.
From Luhan.
 
I checked on it, 
 
 
 
To: Hye Mi
 
I will miss you Hye Mi, come back soon. Don’t fall in love with that Daehyun, okay? Take care of yourself, don’t do anything stupid, everyone’s watching. I will always love you. I will wait for you here after 3 weeks. I love you, babe. :* Have fun, and don’t do so much lovey-dovey stuff to that guy okay? Only me. Only I am allowed to feel your touch. I’ll miss you… I already miss you.. :( 
 
From: Lulu
 
 
I smiled while reading the text I got. 
Daehyun saw me smile..
 
“Who’s that?” he raised his brow.
“You don’t need to know..” I was still smiling.
 
I’m going to send Luhan a reply text..
 
 
 
 
To: Lulu
 
Ya! Xiao Lu, After this text, the crew of the show will be taking our sim cards and replacing it with different ones that is only able to contact our managers and no one more. No texts or calls remember? I’m still at the car, we recently fetched Daehyun. In fact, we both are in the car nearing ‘our’ house. Don’t worry, I don’t think I will fall for him since I like you. And, if I do cuddle with him, I might be acting. Even though, I like skin ship, everything’s in another level when it’s with you. I’ll miss you badly too. 
Take care always,
Hye Mi.
 
From: Hye Mi
 
 
 
As soon as I sent my text, one of the crews inside the car took mine and Daehyun’s sim card.
 
I sighed. I surely will miss Luhan, his back hugs, his front hugs, his side hugs, his tight hugs, his I-will-never-let-you-go hugs, and his little pecks. Thinking about him always makes me smile.
~
We arrived at the house.
It was bigger than I imagine.
It’s all pretty, the color combinations, the interiors, the furniture,
It’s all dang pretty. 
 
Some people from the crew lead us to the house he told us to unpack the things and broadcasting will start in 3 hours. I think 3 hours is more than enough. I can unpack in 15 minutes! But I think they gave us more hours to get use to the house and go along with my partner and vice versa. 
 
I finished unpacking. I packed my things on two of the 5 huge closets in the room. Daehyun is showering, leaving me along here in the bedroom. I jumped on the king-size bed..
I can’t believe I’m actually now part of the history of We got Married. I should be careful though. One wrong move, and I’d be historical! I snuggled on the bed even more, until the bathroom door opened, one y wet Daehyun came out. He has two towels, one covering his down part..*ehem* and a smaller towel that he’s rubbing on his brown gold hair. He looks hot. Even his face is hot. He caught me starring at him..
 
“What’s with the starring, Hye Mi-ah?” he winked at me..
“n..no..nothing..” I stuttered.
 
He chuckled.
 
I went out of the bed and decided to use the shower too, I feel dry and uncomfortable being with him in one bedroom, and if I go somewhere else like the kitchen or so, he’ll only follow me around. So I guess my only option is to lock myself in the showers. I undressed and started showering..
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:
Here I am serving you with another tablespoon of update! :D 
I have my next chapter in mind now, I just need to input it. Probably later, or the next 4 days xD
'Cause I have my final exams going on then summer break! kekekekek^^ 
Did you guys know that EXO-K is the 18th performer in Korean Music Wave 2013 [later afternoon, 5pm]
I need a stream link ;___; For my ghost readers, COMMENT! I need yo support! :P
 
~littlemisskpop12
=out=