Episode 14

WE GOT MARRIED

{ Hye Mi's POV }

"OPPAS!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

I missed everyone, dearly.

 

While I was shouting, I explored the whole room with my eyes from left to right, looking for the only person I want to see, Lu Han.

 

My eyes stopped as I met his eyes, and a bright smile drew my lips. 

I ran to him and tackled him with a hug.

One long, hug.

One long, hug that feels like seconds for use both, but a century to others.

 

"Lu Han." I whispered to his ear, while tightening my grip.

"I missed you, so much." he whispered back.

 

I released my grip, as I met his eyes again, a little disappointment in his eyes and he shrugged it off.

I laughed happily, and we hugged again, shorter than the first, but still felt like heaven.

 

With a bright smile, still lingering on my lips, 

"Ya, Hye Mi, Remember us?" Kai shouted.

I faced him who is a few feet behind me.

 

"Oh," I laughed. 

Until I hugged each and everyone of people in the room except for Daehyun.

From Kai, Baekhyun, Kris, and Tao.

 

Those five exo members were the only people in the room, who fortunately, are my closest friends in EXO

Also Sehun though, but he's not here. I met him a while ago near the help counter.

I only have six close friends in exo. More like best friends. Wait, make that five best friends. Since Lu Han for me, is, Well, more than that? Teehee.

 

I intruduced to all of them who Daehyun is, and vice versa.

 

"Daehyun, This is Baekhyun, also known as the delicious breakfast ever!" I laughed

"This is Kris, the cocky leader." I continued 

"Hey!" Kris narrowed his eyes to me. 

I gave him a face.

"This is Tao, scary at the outside, but the biggest baby ever!" I laughed.

"Kris Gege!! Jie Jie is evil!" he nudged Kris and pointed at me.

I laughed, "This is Kai. Best dancer ever, my bestest bestest best best friend among all the exo members!" I grabbed Kai's arm and gave him a small peck on the cheek while he ruffled my hair.

Everyone was watching the seen, especially Daehyun who narrowed his eyes at Kai.

 

"Don't worry about these two, these bestest of friends do skin ship quite a lot, but what you have to be aware of is, Lu Han." Kris whispered to Daehyun making sure nobody heard him.

 

"Haha, alright. Uhm This is Lu-" I was cut off by someone barging in the door.

 

"SEHUN!!" Tao shouted.

 

"Anyways, this is Sehun, you know him right?" I asked

As Sehun and Daehyun titled their heads to nod.

 

"This is Xiao Lu!~" I sang and jumped on Lu Han's Back.

"Call him Lu Han, I'm the only one who can call him Xiao Lu!" I stuck my tongue out to everybody.

 

I guess I do have competition. Daehyun thought, and sighed in disbelief.

 

We sat in a circle in the center of the room.

Daehyun and Sehun beside me.

 

"Where are the others?" I asked, looking for the rest of exo.

"They're either having individual practices, or buying food." Kris said.

 

"Food? Great! HAHA Perfect timing!" I laughed, and elbowed him

"Still the same jie jie I know. Food always linger on your mind." Tao hissed.

"You're one rude maknae! Daehyun oppa! Save me from that beast!" I hid behind him while hugging his arms.

 

Lu Han watched the whole scene and sighed to himself, Don't leave me Hye Mi, please..

 

"How Are You?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, Bakon." I stuck out my tongue.

"You still call me that." He muttered and head locked me while I started laughing uncontrollably.

 

He released his grip and all eight of us shared stories, danced, played games and such.

Everyone's position has already been disregarded, and everyone was scattered in the room.

My eyes landed on Daehyun which to my surprise seems to be very comfortable with my boys now.

I smiled at my view. 

 

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder, I slowly tilted my head to my right and met eyes with Lu Han who mouthed "Come with Me."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Littlemisskpop12 says Please check the foreword, it has recently been updated. So please do check it out. This part of the story is so frustrating for me to write! I originally planned to put the whole scene at the SM building in one chapter only, but it's just so frustrating to have writer's block. So I just ended it there. Besides, it will be a little bit too long if I combine them right? :> And be up for unexpected surprises! :P This story is getting sicker and wicker!