An Encounter

WE GOT MARRIED
 
It’s been almost a week since the little scenario regarding Luhan. And It’s also been a week since the last time she saw Daehyun. BAP is currently loaded with interviews, and stage performances for they just had their comeback. Hye Mi on the other side only had a few variety shows and stations to attend and she was free for the rest of the upcoming two weeks. And she spent them by trying to contact Luhan, which is almost impossible, and now she is trying to communicate with the rest of Luhan’s band mates. But sadly failed.
 
It was around three in the afternoon and she barely ate lunch so she quickly grabbed her purse, which contains the items she needs and rushed of to the street. Her hair was on a bun hidden in a baseball cap that was covered in her hoodie. Her sweater was dark grey that went on to her thighs, covering half of her shorts. Ordinaries might think she’s overdressed. Literally overdressed. But she needs to cover her identity while walking in streets, just in case. 
 
Her members were elsewhere. She wasn’t really super close with her members even though they debuted for half a year, already. Hye Mi was usually with guys because it makes her a little bit more comfortable than being around girls. Nobody notices that, but her of course. 
 
As soon as she found a bistro café down the street, she lighten up her speed a little. 
 
Once stepped a foot of the café, it made her feel unwarily uncomfortable. It smelled like any other cafés. Beans. Normal, she guessed. 
 
She looked around and tried to find a comfortable seating place where she wouldn’t be noticed. Walking, she noticed a certain someone, a boy in sweat pants, some uv ray sunglasses, a cap that was covering most of his hair, and a white tee starring at her. She wasn’t sure if he was starring or not, but seems and feels like it to her. 
 
She could feel his eyes traveling her face. Which made her very uncomfortable. She continued walking and spotted a seat which has peacefulness written all over it. Except, it was near the guy that she thinks was looking or starring, rather--at her. Probably he noticed her identity. 
 
Once seated, she just couldn’t help but notice that there are only a few customers around the café and the pair of eyes feels like it was not starring at her anymore.
 
Sighing, a waitress wearing an obvious frown on her face gave Hye Mi a menu. Hye Mi slightly nodded and took the menu. The waitress was bobbing her head while listing down the said order.
 
 
Few minutes later, her ordered arrived and she took a small sip of her cocoa testing the drink’s temperature before she gulped the whole thing leaving her with her ordered two boxes of chocolate chip cookies.
 
Hye Mi plugged her earphones and started swaying her head up and down to the powerful dubstep and electronica beat. 
 
These were one of the moments that she wished would never last. So peaceful, quiet since there are only a few customers, either reading a book or sipping on their coffee.
 
She was planning to give one of the boxes to Daehyun, and the other to the members. But she grabbed a cookie from the box for her members’ and started munching on her snack.
 
Suddenly, a quick, sudden move was made. She looked to her right and found a few coins tossing on the table as tip, and the boy, rushing to the door. 
 
“Weird.” She muttered underneath her breath making sure no one but her would hear.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Short update and kind of unimportant too orz. if there are any errors, sorry about that i dont have time to reread the chap. Also, Sorry about the long wait orz hehe. Read my complete author's note (teasers for the next upcoming chaps and hints!) for an important (?) update about this story.  Here: (x)  so.....i'll update the author's pov of the mysery boy probably tmrw night(?) [cst] idk..Also i changed my username recently. So please dont get confused by posters orz