Episode 3

WE GOT MARRIED

{ Littlemisskpop12 saysDouble Update, OMO! I had been working for my parents lately, (Sad, I know. I'm forced too OTL) And I just thought I need to have an update cause like, I want to finish this story! It seems so exciting! ^o^ and..OMO! half a thousand views already! I just hope you ghost viewers comment T.T

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 3

"Oppaaaa!~ Now that we've finished the dishes, can't we go jogging now? It's almost quarter to seven! Can't we?...Opppppaaa??" I whined.

"Ya! What had gotten to you, Hye Mi? You were so cold hearted for the past few days and now, you're plain NICE! What are you. Bipolar?" He tickled my sides.

"As if you don't know.." I muttered.

Honestly, I've been bipolar. yes I admit. I know. But not bipolar naturally. I'm just doing this for the sake of national TV! Besides, maybe If I show him my soft side, he'll cancel his plan on me? Or is there even a plan? But I'm pretty sure, he has something planned on for me. 

"What was that?" he poked my dimple.

oops, I think I've been thinking too long for him to notice.

He poked my dimple again.

"Ya, stop that." I pouted.

"Aww, you're so cutee Hye mi-ah!" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "Aish, can't we just go jogging before it's too late to jog?" 

"Fine, but you still have to go with me to the karaoke bar later okay?" He winked at me.

"whatever." I rolled my eyes.

As we we're approaching the door step,

"Wait, I need to change to appropriate clothing first!" He blocked the doorway.

oh right, ugh stupid Daehyun!

"Fine! Change fast okay?"

He scurried off to our room and came back minutes later.

"What took you so long?!" I yelled.

"What? it only took me 6 minutes! Unlike you, you take long showers. Like almost an hour!" He stuck out his tongue.

"I Only take 45 minutes! Not even close to one hour." I muttered.

"LEGGO!" He pulled his right arm to my shoulder, leading the both of us out the house.

As he lock the door and placed the keys to his pocket, I grabbed my iPod and plugged my earphones to my ears.

He then grabbed the other ear plug and placed in on his ear. 

Now we are sharing earphones.

I sighed, he smirked.

Me and Daehyun jogged for about half an hour.

We spotted a convenient store nearby, and we panted going in.

"I gotta admit, it was pretty fun jogging with you." He panted.

I smirked, "Same thing with you."

I sat at the mini table the convenient store provided and he followed with 2 water bottles in his hand.

He tossed one to me, and being the talented dancer with slender arms, I caught it with no flaws.

"thanks" I mouthed to him.

He smirked.

I was thinking of asking him if he was the one who changed my clothes.

But that might give us an awkward atmosphere which is totally weird especially that there is a camera stalking every move we make.

Which reminds me to not do anything stupid!

After some minutes of hanging out and talking about random things at the store, we walked out laughing till I can see a mall!

"omo, a mall! Daehyun oppa, leggo there!" I pointed the mall at him.

He just gave me a small nod. 

The first shop that caught my eye was obviously, the clothes store.

My eyes twinkled and dragged Daehyun there.

I took out almost half of the store's product and tried them all one by one.

Daehyun seemed bored with all the clothes I tried on, but still, he gave me an encouraging smile.

The last outfit I tried on was a sleeve less black blouse and a short light blue skirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

             

(A/N: Looks like this)

 

 I coudn't find Daehyun anywhere! Out of sight! He's not in the mini chair near the dressing rooms.

I started to panic, but knowing there is a camera watching me, i tried to calm down. The camera man pointed his finger near the cashier. I bowed to him and followed his finger's direction. As I started to walk really fast, but not as close as running, I bumped to someone. "Ah, Mianhe." As I looked up to the man's face, I can see Daehyun's face close to mine, smirking.

"Oppa!" I hugged him

"Where were you? I thought you left me!" I nagged.

"I was just getting some clothes that maybe look better on you...But hey, is that an outfit from the store?" He questioned.

I nodded, "Ne, you like it?" I twirled around in front of him.

He placed his fingertips on to his chin and said, "Not bad, But try this." He gave me a polka dotted blouse that matches with a pastel colored skirt with a strawberry belt tied up.

It was the cutest outfit thing ever!

And my 2 week husband found it for me!

I happily hopped to the dressing room hugging the outfit.

I came out of the dresser, and am now seeing Daehyun stand up with his eyes wide open,

"You look pretty, hye mi-ah. Buy that, arasseo?"

I nodded.

"and the other one too." he added.

I gave him a smile, he ree back.