One More Day (III)

WE GOT MARRIED

He sighed.

 

"It's nothing big, really. It's just my ex. We broke up not long ago"

He chuckled.

 

"How long ago was that?"

"Few weeks before today."

"That's not that long."

 

He nodded and fizzled my hair.

 

"But it affected me so much, I didn't know she only used me for popularity. I mean, obviously, it's not a public relationship. Nor was it a private one. Everyone in the TS Building including the head CEO, knows about our relationship. The highest authority, knows that there are a lot of relationships going on around TS Building. He doesn't really care, as long as we make him money, and keep our relationship in the building, not beyond it."

 

"I thought we were actually dating. But it was just a dare. A dare from her trainee friends. The dare was, the first girl who gets a date first, wins the cash. And obviously, the targets of the girl trainees is us, BAP. We're sort of the kingkas in our building. In fact, in the TS building, it's just like a school. There are low reputations, high ones, instructors as our teachers, practice rooms as our classrooms. And dating one the members in bap, gives you a high reputation in the whole building." He mumbled the last sentence.

 

"Unfortunately, I'm the trainee's target. Long story short, We had a relationship, she became popular in the building, she sat with us during breaks or meals, same thing with their friends but the other bap members aren't really interested with her friends. So I'm just the victim." 

 

"Until one day, I went to some random practice room to fetch something for our manager hyung. As I opened the door.."

 

"I saw her with another guy in the isolated practiced room."

 

"She was, well, uhm. Both of them were kissing each other, giving each other hickeys and they were barely clothed! A few seconds that-- that was on my view, I ran away as fast and quietly as I can."

 

"I tried to erase the memory."

"But I couldn't."

 

"I avoided her for days, she didn't even try to check up on me, at least!"

"I was down for those days after the scene I saw, the boys noticed that. But they didn't know why I was so down."

"I didn't tell them though." He chuckled.

 

"I skipped meals at the cafeteria and just ate it at the dorm, so that I can avoid her."

"Which obviously worked."

 

"I thought I got over with it already, So one day, I had the courage to break up with her.."

 

*Flashback*

"Oppa! look, yonggukkie's ignoring me!" she said.

Daehyun grabbed her fore arm forcefully and threw her to another table.

"Get out of my sight, you and your friends are worthless human beings. You, you cheated with me. I saw you with another guy having at

one of the abandoned practice rooms at the back. Don't dare to come by with me and my friends anymore. No matter if you're a girl or not,

we will pound you like how you deserve it. And for a girl, you sure don't act like one."

"I can explain!" The girl cooed.

Daehyun shook his head and faced his back at the girl and walked towards their table.

And that's when she told her about the dare..

 

"Way the go hyung! Those girls are so annoying!" zelo squealed.

"They don't even deserve to look at us!" Jonggup said, munching his food.

"Yeah, they'd get blind because of our beauties! which is a good thing! HAHA!" Himchan added.

"Your EX-girlfriend is one hell of ." Yongguk said, emphasizing the word EX so that everyone in the cafeteria can hear.

"I'm glad you kind of did the right thing." Youngjae patted Daehyun's back.

*End of flashback*

 

"I acted strong to all of them, But inside, I was shredded to pieces. Even now, I thought I was so over that. But I didn't know, I'm still affected by it. There was no day that I have not thought about her." Daehyun lowered down his head.

 

He seems so delicate now, so broken, I cupped his chin, as we locked our eyes together. I was going for a warm hug (on the pool), but he wrapped his hands around my waist, as I wrapped my hands on his neck, and he pressed our lips together. 

 

It took me a while to realize that,

We were kissing..

 

Unexpectedly, My heart was thudding so hard, and fast. I've never felt like this before..