My First Kiss

WE GOT MARRIED

{ littlemisskpop 12 says }  

Annyeonghaseyo, Littlemisskpop12 imnida

Right, I have nothing to say in this chapter, I'm currently having writer's block! and it , my friend. it

I'm not even sure where this story is going @____@  I'm hungray. yeah in my place, we spell it hungray and spell it that way  to exaggerate it a bit more :P

Btw, I'm a huge liar. I just am bored and yeah, I shall shut up now :3 Double update? I'll try. BUT I AM NOT PROMISING ANYTHING.

*Q*   This is me drooling. Yupyup b"d

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My First ever Kiss.

 

 

Hye Mi's POV }
 

I ran to the room and slammed the door. What's wrong with me? Why did I Have to kiss him? I can imagine Daehyun smirking on me again! Even though the positives hit me before my action, Why am I thinking of the negatives after I did 'it' ? Ugh! I fuzzed my hair and slammed my body on the bed, laying on my chest. This is Me, Xia Hye Mi, self-reflecting. Regretting.. THINK OF THE POSITIVES, HYE MI! THINK. OF. THE. POSITIVES! I hit the bed hard using my free arms and legs while my head together with my chest and front body lays still on the bed. Positives, right. Well, At least he isn't my first kiss, right..? Lu Han is. 

 

*Flashback* 

        I could feel the cold wind passing threw my body on that very night. It was about 11pm in the evening. I stayed in the building for more hours that I usually do so that I can master the latest choreography the dance instructor taught us for our upcoming album, Lucky Charm. 

I started practicing the moves for some hours until I was satisfied with my performance.

I turned the boom box off and  grab my iPod to check the time, It is 1am in the morning, I sighed. I was so tired.

I layed my back on the floor listening to my iPod.

I closed my eyes and rest for a few minutes until I was tapped on the forehead by someone.

I urgently opened my eyes and sat up, seeing a handsome man 1 ft in front of me.

No other than, Lu Han. He gave me a warm smile and I returned the smile too.

"Hey." He calmly spoke.

"Mmm.." I gave him a tired smile.

"What are you doing early this morning?" He sat by the corner

"Actually, Late. I stayed here this late to be satisfied with my performance." I followed him and sat too.

"What about you?" I added, getting comfortable with my sitting posture.

I hugged my knees.

"Same." He faced me.

"I.. S-should g-get going now." I stuttered.

He smirked, "I'll go with you, our dorms is just near anyways."

I nodded in agreement.

The whole walk to our dorms was really awkward and silent. I wanted to break the silence but nothing would really popped out of  my mouth.

 

We reached my dorm and I went in front of my door and faced him, now my dorm's door is behind me and he's in front of me.

"uhh, are y-you and, uhh S-Seohyun unnie together?" I stuttered.

He didn't reply.

"I won't tell anyone." I murmured.

Still, no reply. 

I slightly sighed, "im sorry, never mind that-"
I was cut off. He placed his soft lips on to mine and kissed me, passionately.

I had my eyes wide open from his sudden movement but then closed them and passionately kissed him back.
He broke the kiss, I looked down, with my flaming red cheeks

"No. We're not, nothing to worry." He used his thumb and caressed my red cheeks.

I looked up and face him, and gave him a sly smile, "Thank you for walking me."

"Hope we can do this again sometime." He put his hands on his pockets, smirking.

He then walked away to his dorm.

 

Ever since our little act happened, I felt very awkward with him and never told anyone what happened.

But he, he act as if nothing happened, back to normal. I think he told people.

People like his friends. Kris, Sehun, and Kai. Thy seem to put a playful smirk whenever me and Lu Han are together.

Which really bugged me, in a good sort of way.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

Lu Han, my love. Well, I know I love him. I had a little crush on him ever since I was a trainee at SM. and each day, my admiration for him grew. Until I started liking him. And, he also confessed his love to me, so My heart upgraded my stage of love for him. I then rolled on the bed making my back laying on the bed this time, and placing both of my hands on top of my chest, feeling my heart thumping. 

 

"HYE MI-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daehyun called out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Littlemisskpop12 says } Okay. More of a Lu Han on this chapter. But who cares? I LOVE LULU BABE. he's my ultimate bias! ^O^

I'm not sure if I'm going to do a double update today tho. it's kinda late? KINDA. But i'll try. And of course, Daehyun would be there.

Since you know he's the main lead for this. Also, I'm might have a Lu Han fic right after this fic. Or whle I'm writing this fic so yeah. stay tuned!

 

"WHO WILL BE XIA HYE MI'S LOVE AT THE END?

                   IS IT

                           DAEHYUN?

                                        OR

                                               LU HAN?"

 

- Okay, I know this ;_____; 

But you get the point, right? ^O^ -

 

 

 

 

 

BTW, WANTED: POSTER! 

A NEW POSTER. POST ON MY WALL IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN DONATING A POSTER, AND OFC YOUR NAME WILL BE IN THE FIC TOO. YOU NEED CREDIT DUH :P ANY POSTER.

I CAN PUT DIFFERENT KIND OF POSTERS IN EVERY CHAPTER

I CAN ACCEPT ANY POSTERS, AS LONG AS IT'S COMING FROM YOU GUYS. ^O^ Also, include my name!

e.g: "Storyline by Littlemisskpop12"