Episode 9

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 9 : Visiting  I   [ The Ride ]

 

{ Hye Mi's POV }

I went straight to kitchen right after I walked away from Daehyun.

I cleared my thoughts, replaced them with the happy things that will happen later.
I'm just so thrilled! I haven't seen my members, my company friends, and most of all, my 'boyfriend' Lu Han. 
Technically, he hasn't ask me out yet.
But we have so much skin ship   -and by skin ship I mean kissing, hugging, normal couple stuff-   together!
Maybe he thinks we're together?
But I want to play hard to get though. It's fun..

 

I walked to the fridge, and tried to find something to eat. I can only see cherry tomatoes, and CHERRY TOMATOES?

CHERRY TOMATOES. 
uhmm, okay. But why is the fridge full of those?

My thought got cut of when someone drew their finger on my back.
I turned back, with my shocked expression on my face.

 

"Jung Daehyun?!" I raised my eyebrow.
"What were you doing?" I questioned him.

 

He went to round table right next to the kitchen.
"Let's sit." He patted the next seat next to him.

 

"Answer my question first." I placed my finger tips on to my hips.

"Why, am I not the only one who does that?" he got his phone.
I gave him my what-are-you-saying look, "huh?" 

 

He dropped his phone to the table.
He rolled his eyes, "It seems you like playing with people while they're asleep early in the morning.." he continued playing with his phone.

 

And my mind thought of the scene that happened earlier this morning, I was drawing my finger all over his body................
"You were awake?!" I blurted out.

 

He just chuckled, followed up with a smirk.

"So, do you know how to cook or what?" he faced me.
"No..not really, but I was planning on eating something else in the fridge, I didn't know there were a lot of cherry tomatoes in there, why are those there anyway?" I finally sat next to him

Thank goodness, he forgot about the topic earlier and switched on to a new one.

 

He placed his fingertips to his chin, "Oh, those were Zelo's. He gave them last night, You were already sleeping then." He replied.
"Mm." I nodded.
"He love those things. Whenever manager hyung wants to let Zelo do something, but Zelo disapproves, hyung always gets those kind of tomatoes for him, and he would do the task right away and receive those so called 'delightables' as he say it." He smiled, still locked eyes with his phone.

 

I laughed in Zelo's cuteness.
"What's so funny?" He land his eyes on me.
"Nothing, it's just that he's so cute, to be bribed with those cherry tomatoes.." I smiled.
"I'm much more cute actually.." he muttered.
"What was that?" I faced him.
"I said, guys don't like being called 'cute' but, handsome, or y, would do." he smirked.

 

 I elbowed him, "You're just jealous." I stucked my tongue out.
 

"Am not." he chuckled, elbowing me back.

 

"Know what, let's just order food, from outside, what was that you like? Chinese take out?" he playfully smirked.
I nodded in glee. 

 

"Okay.." he walked to the phone by the kitchen counter and pushed the digits..

 

~

As soon as the food arrived, we ate silently. I don't really know why, but this kind of silence is more of comfortable. Silently sitting by the living room couch with Daehyun, watching TV, while munching on our breakfast. 

We both have fried rice for breakfast, We also ordered take out, for dinner. I insisted, since I really miss chinese food. Even though Chinese restaurants in Korea doesn't really taste as good, as the ones back home, I still would want to let chinese food linger around my tongue. I miss these moments with Lu Han, we would usually eat like this back in China. It was always the times where I'm at my happiest.

 

As we finished our food, we headed to the car. Daehyun opened the passenger door's for me, while I mouthed thank you and he soon went to the driver's seat and started driving. It was rather windy than cold today. It's quite sunny too. The weather's too nice today. Not a typical kind of weather here in Korea. The weather reminded me so much of the weather in China. I miss China so much. I think I might get homesick, soon. Since the car is a convertible, the roof is gone, and we can feel the gusts of wind through our fresh faces. My hair was flying, and I liked how this day was starting fine already.

 

Daehyun faced me for 2 seconds and spoke, "We're visiting TS Building first, since it is more near than the SM building. Is that okay?"

I nodded, "I'm completely fine with that. Besides, we're going to see both buildings anyway."

He threw his killer smile at me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Littlemisskpop12 says } This is as far as I could go, I think the chapter might be too long? I almost did not update today! I was grounded! But of course, I'd find my way to sneak ^^~  Limited time though, so I'm not very sure when I can update next chapter. And I really really really want to finish this story right away! Because I want to create another long story, But about my Lu Han this time.~ I have thought of a plot already for that story. And it's going to be based on my 'miserable' life. Kinda. But the set up will be. ^O^ But of course, I have more ideas here, and I will focus here first. lmao. I have edited the whole foreword and the previous chapter's style/design/format. Nothing of the plot changed, just how it was shown. :] Might wanna check it out :P

 

y Daehyun for everybody! :*