Episode 5

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 5

 

{ Hye Mi's POV }

As me and Daehyun arrived at the karaoke bar, There were only a few people in the club. It was nearly empty! Or is this only a place too big for certain amount of people? The place was big! It hella was. In the area we were in, only a few people were in. But there were several rooms consisting of karaoke machines, stray lights, and long dining tables. I'm guessing most people were there. Most definitely eating, or partying. I'm guessing we're going to end up there too. Did I mention that it was nearly midnight? And oh, the club/karaoke bar we were in is named, "Alejandro" It served different kinds of dishes from different countries. And all I can think of is Chinese food. I am so going to take home Chinese food, tonight. 

 

As me, Daehyun, and the camera people went in one of those room, I quickly made myself comfortable in the couch which is supposedly the seat we're supposed to sit on while eating or partying. And I saw Daehyun is too. The camera peeps are still recording, while putting their cameras on the best spot possible. And ran out of the room saying they don't want to invade our 'privacy'.

 

Like, WHAT. THE HELL.

You call this privacy when we're surrounded by cameras?

 

 

Basically, me and Daehyun spent the whole night by [the following] :

                -Eating different kinds of dishes form different countries.

​                -Singing to SM & TS produced, songs.  ​                                                                                                          ​                          ​                                                       ​                 ​   (Actually, dancing wildly, and being dorks with the songs)

 

"I told you this would be fun!" Daehyun jumped up and down on the couch, while holding his half filled lemonade.

"You didn't tell me anything!" I stucked my tongue out,

and I followed him by jumping up and down as well.

 

So.. The night actually came pretty fun.

Until, the customer from another room went to our room.

He looks like one of those huge gangsters I see in films, he's very huge. Not Fat, just.

Too manly. 

too too manly that's he can audition to be part of WWE.

 

He was holding a huge bottle of soju and 2 wine cups.

I can tell he's pretty drunk.

Me and Daehyun tried to help him out.

And I was pretty much disgusted. He was dirty, alright.

He's like beaten up! By FOOD!

Different kinds of Sauce were around his clothes. 

He's just so messy.

 

But then again, for the sake of national TV.

I silently sighed to myself.

 

The man offered us some soju, "Kids! HAHAHHA KIDS! LOOK HERE!! JUST DRINK THIS BOTTLE OF SOJU, THEN ALL YO DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!! KIDSSSSS!! ARE U DATING? HAVE U KISS BEFORE? HAVE YOU TRIED CREATING BABIES? CAUSE IT'S FUN. BUT NOT 'HAVING A BABY' PART. JUST CREATING!" he clapped his hands like a retarded seal.

 

I can now sense me and daehyun's atmosphere: AWKWARD..........

 

Minutes later, The man started disturbing us, by convincing us to drink some soju.

Me and Daehyun refused.

But he just bugged us every second we were there!

We tried leaving, but he grips our arms really tight, I think it's going to break.

 

So we had no choice but to drink some soju. 

 

Only a few though. Daehyun drank around 5 bottles but can still handle.

I drank uh I dont know.....

Then the man left.

 

 { Daehyun's POV

I drank around 5 bottles only. I know how many I can handle, I've done these things with the boys. Oh buoy, I miss them. Especially Zelo saeng~

 

And there's Hye Mi. She drank two bottles, smiled, laughed, drank more bottles, cried, being bipolar as always.

Drank more bottles, this time I stopped her, since I know this is her first time getting drunk. 

And we're being filmed, duh. 

So things might get dangerous to her career.

 

"I WANT NOBODDDDDDDDY NOBODYYYYYY BUUUUUUUT YOUUUUUU YYYYYYYYOOOOOUUUU!!!" she started dancing and singing ily at first, gotta admit. But ended so weird.

 

"I'M THE KING'S MEN." she started marching everywhere.

I tried to stop her, but I can't help to laugh too!

 

"WUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!! NOBODY LOVES ME!! IM FOREVER A LONER. ONE OF MY SUNBAENIMS HATE MEEE!! UHUHUHHUHUHU" she started crying.

 

I'm just there, facepalmed. Who could that sunbaenim be?
 

 

Then she started running around, dancing to trouble maker. 

Oh~

 

She moaned too. My eyes widened. My hormones! OMO!! 
you better stop now, Xia Hye Mi!

She danced so y! ier than hyuna, ier than the original one, I'm just lucky I can actually see it, live.

 

 

She then started stripping her top. She was so close to undressing but I ran to stop her.
You owe me for this, Xia Hye Mi.

 

Her eyebrows furrowed and started to get mad, she threw everything to the ground.

Luckily, the things on top of the table like the plates and spoon are all plastic. 
So I guess we won't pay for anything right?

But then things spill.
Water and ice tea was poured to her top, almost seeing her bra!

and her bra has laces omo, what is this girl planning to do?!

I blushed, hopefully the camera didn't see that.
She stained her shirt too.
Not my problem~

 

 

And she stained my shirt, too! "ARGH HYE MI WHY'D YOU DO THAT??? LOOK AT MY SHIRT NOW!"

I faced her with my red bull expression, and 

 

 

The next thing I knew, She hit the camera down, causing it to fall to the puddle of water she just spilled a minute ago.

 

The camera crew ran in our room, as I quickly wrapped Hye Mi with the jacket I had in hand knowing her undergarment is seen,

and she's getting cold right? 

 

The camera crew quickly rushed to the wet camera and one guy grabbed the tiny square shaped thing out of the camera and said,

"IT'S OKAY GUYS, THE DISK IS SAFE!!"

and everyone but me and Hye Mi, gave a relieved sigh.

 

 

 

 


{ Littlemisskpop12 says This chapter was really frustrating for me to write. It took me almost an hour! Or was that two hours? I don't know, I wasn't counting :P But I've been looking forward to this chapter because I am actually thinking of what's happening in the karaoke scene. I didn't write it as what I thought would happen in the scene. Cuz I just can't, OKAY. I can not fully describe it, but the plot's still the same(: And I've been thinking of ending this story when the chapter count is around 39-49. And I honestly, don't know how this is going to end. T^T

 

 

PAWS OFF TIFFANY! LULU'S MINE! HMP. >:|