Episode 12

WE GOT MARRIED

 

Episode 12 : Breakfast
 
{ Littlemisskpop12 says } Sorry for the long update guise, I had things going on >< And I'm also not in the mood to write this chapter, but I just had to, I don’t even know why ._. Anyways, Fail Chapter ahead! I'm kinda in a rush *Q* Also, I had to change the POV in this chapter! I made it to Third Person Point of View, I just wanted to try it and hope you guise don't mind a bit! It's my first (?) time writing in Third Person.
 
 
 
{ Third Person POV }
 
"Hye Mi-Ah..~" Daehyun sang.
The male gently shakes the girl's arm.
"Wake up..~" he tapped on the girl's arm who was wrapped around Daehyun
"Mrphmm...5 more minutes." she mumbled and changed her sleeping position.
"Aish, this girl." The male muttered and rubbed the back of his neck
They were both in their bedroom.
 
 
*Flashback*
 
Hye Mi was deeply asleep as Daehyun parked the car to the house's garage.
 
She's so cute when she sleeps. 
 
He carefully carried Hye Mi to the bed room and changed her shirt.
Daehyun chuckled as he ed the latter's blouse. 
 
She was wearing something inside excluding her bra, this time.
 
*End of Flashback*
 
 
Daehyun shook the girl's body, harder this time.
"HYE MI! GET YOUR OUT OF THE BED, OR ELSE YOU WON'T GET A GLIMPSE OF YOUR SM BUILDING!!" the man shouted, more than loud enough for the girl to hear.
The latter fell on her back with her right knee bending from the bed.
"Argh. Shut up will you? It's so early in the morning.." Hye Mi scoffed, while rubbing her head.
The girl stood up and headed to the bath room.
 
The tall man's lips drew a playful smirk and whistled down to the kitchen and started to cook breakfast.
 
---
After Hye Mi finished her morning routines, she yawned downstairs and peeked at the kitchen, 
 
Seems like he's about to finish breakfast! Mm. Good timing
 
The end of her lips twitched upward and jumped to her dining seat.
After some while, the handsome one went to the table carrying plates and glasses in both hands.
 
Omelet for the lady, pancakes for the Daehyun. Orange juice for both.
 
As the lady took a bite of her food, she thought;
 
Mmmm, so good. it tastes absolutely so good, he could be a good husband someday. A house husband haha.
 
She closed her eyes and a light laugh escaped her lips.
As Daehyun noticed her actions, the male spoke.
"What's with the laugh, huh?" he raised his brow.
The girl faced him and shook her head.
"it's just that, your food tastes like heaven."
With that, a smile grew on his lips.
"And a good husband too.." she muttered before she laughed shortly.
He raised his brow and a smirk played on his lips.
"Whose husband?" he gave the girl a mischievous smile.
"No one! Just a..NO ONE! DEFINIETLY NOT ME-" she facepalmed herself and the boy's smirk grew bigger and more playful.
"Hm. Your my wifey then." he muttered and grabbed their plates to the kitchen, leaving the girl with tomatoe red cheeks. 
 
--
 
"Yo, wifey. Car's up. Leggo to SM!" the boy called out.
"In a minute!" The girl shouted back, fixing her lip stick.
--
The girl ran down stairs and bumped to a hard chest, someone.
Hye Mi looked up and met eyes with Daehyun for a second or three.
An awkward and silent atmosphere passed through them once again.
 
Hye Mi broke the silence, "Uhm, yeah let's go." the latter clung her forearm to the boy's arm and dragged both of them to the car.
Daehyun unlocked the car doors and gladly opened the door for Hye Mi and he ran back to the driver's seat and drived smoothly.
 
For half of the ride, neither of the both talked or tried to break the silence, at least.
Which the silence made of the passengers of the car very slightly uncomfortable.
 
"urhm, the car wheels seems to be smoothly." Daehyun spoke, trying to break the silence a bit.
"Mm yeah. I guess.." The girl muttered, not even looking away from the window view.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
{ Very IMPORTANT note }   " Take note that if the chapter title has 'episode' on it, it means all the scenes/happening in the chapter are being filmed. "