One More Day

WE GOT MARRIED

(and again, this chapter is not recorded in camera. It's another free episode!

Recap: "The camera crew were on break for a couple of days.." )

 

I snapped out of the thought and tried to focus on the movie, It's already half way near the ending.

 

It was about a girl who got and died on a deserted building, and from the present; the building was now renovated and people started using it, so then the girl kills everyone who passes by the 'room' brutally and slowly. 

 

It was really horrifying! I almost started biting my nails, but knowing the manager will kill me for having such barbaric nails, I kept on scratching the couch's fabric. 

 

Nothing did I know, Inch by inch I'm moving closer to Daehyun. Until he wrapped an arm around me. That's the time I started realizing how near of a distance we are together. 

 

"Scared?" he faced me and gave innocent looking eyes.

I nodded.

 

He wrapped his arm around me tighter making me closer to him and I kept on trying to not think of the embarrassing scene that happened just recently. I need someone to comfort me, I know it. I just had no choice, and tried to enjoy his comfort.

 

The first girl died, very tragic, and really frightening that I let my nerve cells control me and I jumped to Daehyun's lap and burried my face at his chest while I hugged me as if I never hugged anyone. He patted my hair gently "Want me to turn the TV off?" as he breathes calmly.

I nodded, still letting my face burry on to his chest.

 

He turned the remote off using his free arm, "Sorry for uh, making you scared." he muttered with a sound of guilt in his voice

"It's fine." you mumbled.

 

"Hey, Let's go for a swim?" I smiled brightly, trying to erase the little bits of guilt in his face.

He nodded, "Sure, you brought swim clothes?"

"Yeah, I mean, No. But there are in the closet." I replied.

 

Daehyun and I separated ways by the time we reached the second floor.

My closet was at the first end, and his was at the opposite end of the floor.

It was such a weird interior, knowing that the show tried to have a very glorious looking house.

But to think of it, Why would they put both of the closets at the very ends of the floor?

It can just be on the room, or somewhere reasonable.

But then again, they have reasons, too.

 

I sighed, I roam around my closet.

I know I have swim suits here!

I've seen clothes here such as animal costumes, cocktail dresses, lingerie, gowns, and other ridiculous wear that you wouldn't think they have.

So why would they not have a swim wear if they have all those?

 

I explored the room again, checking each row and column.

Until I went to the very end of the room, about 6 drawers were piled vertically.

I checked every one of them, and all of those drawers contain Swim wear.

Scratch that, all six of them contain bikinis.

All of them branded by Victoria Secret.

Great just great. Just when I have a erted husband waiting for me downstairs.

 

Daehyun knocked at the door "Hye Mi, I'm all done, I'll wait for you by the pool okay?"

"Hm, Okay!" I replied back.

 

I grabbed the less scandalous looking swim wear I've seen.

You wore it quickly as possible.

You looked up at yourself through the mirror.

It was a fluorescent colored bikini, that adds 2 cups to your bikini area.

The strap goes by around your neck and your bottom part has slightly medium sized tangled straps.

 

You thought even though, it was a bit less than the others, you still had to put something over it.

You grabbed a one shoulder tie-dye shirt and wore it over.

Satisfied with your not-that-scandalous look, you tied your hair to a messy bun, 

and since you didn't wear any make up today, you ran downstairs quickly as you can and went to the backyard pool.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Littlemisskpop12 says I know I've been a bit of a rated M type lately, Don't ask me why TT TT But, Comment if you guise are okay with it? And don't worry, I don't plan on writing any detailed s! Just imagining/dream but NOTHING SPECIFIC! So calm your horses!

 

{ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LU HAN!

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO READ MY MESSAGE FOR MY LULU! : http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjs3gj

You've been my ultimate bias, still now! And It really is touching that you care about the affected areas at China rather than your birthday! X'D

Lu Han, HWAITING!

 

 

 

 

  

Btw, did you guys know that 'Tae' in 'Taemin' if you pronounce it as 'Tah. Eh.' It means, 'poop' in Filipino (Tagalog/Filipino; a language in the PH) And no, I'm not a filipino. I'm chinese, but I'm currently residing in the Philippines(: