Episode 13

WE GOT MARRIED

 

Episode 13 : Visiting IV [SM Building]

{ Littlemisskpop12 says } Oh my God, I didn’t notice it yesterday after I updated (‘cause it was late that time! TT TT), THIS STORY GOT 1000+ VIEWS ALREADY! ~ :D Thank you guise!  /Throws kisses everywhere/

 

Third Person POV }

Hye Mi got out of the car as early enough for the boy to open the door for her. The latter watched the boy park the car in front of SM Building.

The weather suddenly changed from sunny, to black huge clouds dropping buckets of water. Hye Mi sighed in disbelief.  “I can’t believe this.”

 

She clung her arm on Daehyun’s and ran inside the building with the camera crew following after them before the rain even laid a drop on their heads.

 

Both of the characters panted inside the building in relief.

 

They went to the counter noona and along the way, Daehyun bumped to a tall pink-haired guy. Daehyun raised his brow, and the pink-haired guy gave a playful smirk and glanced behind Daehyun.

 

“Sehun Oppa!” Hye Mi squealed from behind and hugged Sehun tightly for how long.

They parted from behind, Hye Mi stll hugged Sehun’s waist as Sehun wrapped her shoulder with his arm.

 

“Daehyun oppa, this is Sehun oppa.” She proudly said.”

Daehyun raised his brow again, “Oppa? I thought you were like, a year younger than I am?” he gave the girl a confused gaze.

She chuckled, “No, I mean. Yes, a year or so. But I’m older than sehun. It’s just that I don’t want him to call me noona, or anyone to call me that. I feel so old. And I call him oppa, because well, I don’t know. I just want to.” She stuck her tongue out and received an eye rolling from the brown haired boy.

“Whatever.” The fair skinned muttered.

 

Hye Mi faced the pink haired boy, “Where are the others?”

“Exo?”

“Yes.” She nodded.

“They’re in the usual.” He winked at Hye Mi.

Hye Mi then gave him a happy chuckle. “Bye oppa!~”

 

She kissed Sehun’s cheek in a friendly way while sehun waved his hand and returned to his duties.

Not did they know, that Daehyun was watching the while scene.

 

“Was that you’re uhh..boyfrend?” He raised his brow.

“No, LuHa- I mean, he’s not. I’m single….. kinda. Uhh.”

“then what was the kiss for?!!” he raised his brow to an upside down v shaped.

The girl chuckled,  “You jealous?” a smirk played on her lips

“Can’t I?” He faced Hye Mi and returned the smirk.

 

“Uhh..” she looked for the elevator.

 

Hye Mi grabbed the boys hand and lead them to the elevator,  “Do you have any umbrellas?” the girl asked, giving Daehyun an asking gaze. The boy faced her and silently shook his head. “I didn’t know it was going to rain.”

“Mm, I think we can borrow an umbrella here, then.” She faced back to the elevator door.

 

She hugged her arms and shuddered.

 

Daehyun removed his coat and was supposed to place it on Hye Mi’s shoulders,

 

DIIIIIIIIIING!!

 

But stopped due to the elevator’s ding.

 

He groaned.

Stupid elevator. How am I going to win her heart, now?

A sigh escaped his lips.

 

 “Let’s go, oppa.” She played a smirk on her lips, facing her way.

He smirked back following her, with his hands on his pockets. 

 

oppa, hmm she called me oppa...

With that thought, the latter smirked to himself and continued to follow Hye Mi.

 

--

 

She happily skipped her way to the doors looking for a certain name of the cards.

 

She then squealed, but tried her best to control her excitement when a door was in fron of her that has a card saying   “EXO-Dance”

Hye Mi excitedly opened the door while jumping very happily.

 

“OPPAS!!!!!!!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------