Episode 10

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 10 : Visiting II   [ TS Bulding ]

 

As soon as we were in front of Daehyun's company building, Daehyun opened the car door for me, and a man wearing a black suit approached us. Daehyun gave him the car keys, and the man begun driving the car to which I expect, a parking lot, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

"Who was that?" I faced him.

"He's kind of like a driver, he's assigned to park the cars and some stuff like that." He scratched his neck and placed his arm around my shoulder. 

I can feel my cheeks grow lightly pink.
I shrugged it off with the thought of-  for the sake of national TV..

 

"Hyung!" We faced at the left side of the building, seeing a guy with mint colored hair approaching us.
 

Daehyun released his arm around me as he and his mint friend did the so called, 'Bro-hug'

I sighed, He didn't even return his arm around me. 
I don't even have the courage to admit to myself, that I am a little upset that he didn't return his arm..

 

"Hye Mi-Ah, This is Zelo, your  -cherry tomatoes-  friend.."

I giggled, replaying the thought of him getting bribed with his 'treasures'

The mint guy bowed down at me with a mischievous smile hiding beneath his hair.
I returned the bow back.

 

 

Pff. You think, I don't see that?I secretly rolled my eyes.

 

The three of us walked inside the building and the mint-colored guy inserted his card pass and the door slid open.
The atmosphere was rather quiet, and calmed.
Not what I was really expecting, since I knew BAP for their very playful behavior, which I am secretly fond of.

 

"Where are all the people?" I sat on the couch nearby the door.
"Lunch probably." Zelo replied, taking a glance on the wall clock on top of the counter.

 

"hmm, did we really take so long driving?" I faced Daehyun.
"i don't know, it felt like as if it was a ten minute drive, huh?" he smirked.

I shrugged.

 

The two boys faced each other and shared a playful smirk.

"Hey, let's go grab lunch, you guys seem hungry, ah?" Zelo smiled.

With out waiting for our replies, Zelo grabbed both of our arms and lead us to this local restaurant near the building.

 

Still, the camera people are still following form behind, I even forgot about them the entire time!

 

The three of us sat on the free table by the side window.

Having the positions of me and Daehyun sitting together, and Zelo across me.

"Are you guys up for supreme chicken overload?" Zelo got the menu and scrolled his eyes up and down the booklet.

"Mm, a-anything's f-fine." I stuttered.While we were eating,

~

While we were eating, the three of us, mostly me and Zelo had a lot of talking done. I found out that the both of us have a lot of things in common, I soon am comfortable with him, and I found out that he's not half bad himself. 

 

Yay, for a new friend! I grinned.

~

After the three of us eating lunch, we skipped happily in the building. 
As we entered, it was more of, like- WORLD WAR III just happened.
People were talking, everything was so busy, so loud now.

I hid behind Daehyun grabbing hi arm and I sense Zelo grinning.

"Ya, Hyung, Noona, I need to go, I think manager hyung wants me to do something.. be right back~ " he sang.

He walked off while whispering, "Have funn~"

 

Daehyun rolled his eyes and dragged me to the counter.

We were greeted by the woman who was by the counter, "You must be here, for the show?" she smiled, making me feel welcome.

 

I slowly nodded.

I can still see her grinning so wide, she almost looks like Chanyeol oppa! 
They'd be a perfect match..I mentally grinned.

 

"Jinye Noona, stop being a creep and just show us where are my members?" Daehyun snapped.

"Mm," She nodded

"you still have that annoying side of you, Daehyun." The woman growled.

I laughed, making the woman smile normally now, and Daehyun groaned. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes.

The woman logged on to her computer and lingered her eyes through it.

"Floor 3 Room 7A"  she snapped.

"Kamsamhamnida, unnie." I bowed.
She just gave me a pleasing smile.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Littlemisskpop12 says }  I know, this chapter's so boring, not really a lot of scenes, At least Zelo and Hye Mi had a good impression with each other huh? Kindaa. ~ I might have a double update! But will update after some hours, just need to read some crack fics >< Just stay tuned for the next chapter!~~ There would be more nice stuff for sure~ >< And here's GDragon! hihihihi :>

 

HATE THIS STORY? ><