Episode 6

WE GOT MARRIED

Episode 6 : The Consequence

 

{ Hye Mi's POV

I woke up on a crumpled bed, my hair was messy, my clothes, My clothes.. They're not what I wore yesterday! I was wearing this huge shirt again. Similar to the last shirt I wore when I woke up before, but I can tell this shirt is different. Did Daehyun change me in to this again? My head hurt. What happened last night? I don't even remember going home.

 

My head hurt, again. 
Now, I feel like something's going out of my mouth from my stomach.
I ran to the bathroom like a psychopath with my both my hands gripping my mouth.
I ran to the toilet, and boom. I vomited.
ew. just plain, ew.

 

Suddenly, someone ran in the bathroom, Daehyun.

"Gwechana?" He gave me a worried face.
I gave him an okay sign using my fingers while my back is facing him.

 

"Hang-over, huh?" He rest his fingers to his chin.
I just gave him a what-the- look.

 

He shrugged, "You. Were. Drunk. Last. Night. And. Now. You. Have. Hang-over."

"duh." He muttered.

 

I rolled my eyes. 


"WAIT," I paused for a while.
"How?" I paused. "How was I drunk?"

"Were you drunk last night, too?" I added.

 

"Technically, NO. I wasn't drunk.." he replied.
"If you remember last night, that man? The random man that went in our room last night?" He asked

I nodded.

"Apparently, he was drunk, and he pressured us to drink soju. I drank Soju, you drank it too. But, I know my boundaries, Hye Mi. And Obviously, you do not." he replied.

 

"ooh.." I faced the ground.
"D-did, Did I d-do anything stupid?" I played with my fingers.
"Yes, a lot actually, I even stopped you. You owe me for that." He smirked.

 

"What did I do-" I was cut off by the man that opened the door, Shin dong.
Shin dong, We Got Married's MC.

 

"Ah, Daehyun, did you tell Hye Mi about the changes in the show?" 
Daehyun shook his head.

 

"What changes?" I butted in.

 

"Well you see, -- hmm. Let's go to the living room and talk about this, can we?" He walked out to the living room.
We followed him.

 

"Sit." he commanded.

Me and Daehyun sat.

 

*Shizz, this might be serious. Am I in trouble? What changes?! I'm so eager to know! What did I do last night?? Was it that bad?! Someone pinch me!* I screamed in my thoughts.

 

Shin dong reached for the mini TV which is kind of like a laptop, and inserted a disk.
 

"Watch." He commanded.

 

And there was I, 

"I WANT NOBODDDDDDDDY NOBODYYYYYY BUUUUUUUT YOUUUUUU YYYYYYYYOOOOOUUUU!!!" I started dancing and singing ily at first, But I ended so weird.

 

"I'M THE KING'S MEN." I started marching everywhere.

 

"WUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!! NOBODY LOVES ME!! IM FOREVER A LONER. ONE OF MY SUNBAENIMS HATE MEEE!! UHUHUHHUHUHU" I started crying.

 

Then I started running around, dancing to trouble maker. 

 

I threw everything on the ground, Everything I mean everything! The water, the juice, the food, plates, utensils, glasses, EVERYTHING!

 

Now I know the answers to most of my questions..

And then Shin dong closed the Laptop.


He cleared his throat, "As you what you saw, This is what happened last night, Unfortunately, the person who runs We Got Married, Lee Chanhyun. Saw What happened, don't worry, only he and the camera crew so it. and fortunately, he wasn't angry with the event. He even supported it! He said it would make great changes to both of your careers and the show as well, for it will top the trends list and bring publicity. That both of you, have such bubbly, fun personalities. And, one more thing. You, Hye Mi, dropped the camera broken, but luckily this disk was safe. But, Mr. Lee offered a proposal. Since you both already have a couple fan base, and the event that happened at the karaoke bar was already fun to watch, but was luckily cut because of the dropping-of-camera incident, Obviously, the audience would want to know what happened next. But we failed to shoot that, So Mr. Lee thought of the idea of extending the show for some weeks. We have not thought of how many weeks we shall extend it to, but we talked to both of your companies, and they couldn't agree more! So, later, you guys will announce that the show will have to extend as an apology for the cut off video by talking on the camera and stuff."  He eyed both me and Daehyun.