Chapter 2

Stockholm

Regina's Pov

"Son! Are you ing crazy?! Get the gun out of my sister's face. G, help me please?" Denny said to the tall Asian guy as hell pushed the gun from my face. I looked away from his intense gaze and looked at Dennis. He was sweating hard and wincing. "What happened? Come in." I said opening the door wider and allowing them inside. "He was shot." The guy said looking around. "How? Oh my god Denny? Where? Why didn't you go to the hospital?" I yelled as I assessed the wound. "Cuz ma would know G. She'd figure something was up when she got the bill." Dennis said pouting . "Luckily for you the bullet hardly touched you. I'll stitch this up and then we're going to talk...and you can tell me who he is." I said frowning and walked away.

I found the first aid kit and walked back into the front room to find Dennis and the stranger watching Television. "Come on. I got the stuff. Talk." I said as I set the supplies up and began cleaning his wound. "Well, I was delivering a package and something went wrong." Dennis said looking down. I stopped working and and lifted his head. "You were selling drugs?! Why Dennis? Mama raised you better than that!" I said sadly. "No G, it's not even like that. I'm just the middle man. I don't touch the drugs or nothin." He said shaking his head. I sighed and continued working. "Who is he?" I asked when I finished.

"This..is..uh the guy I was working for. JJ." Dennis mumbled checking out my handy work. "Him? You were working for him? Is this the reason my brother was hurt? Because he was doing stuff for you? Why are you here?" I shouted standing up and looking down at him. "It was a deal gone bad but it could've been worse. Way worse." He said standing up and completely towering over me. "How much worse could it get? He was SHOT." I asked with my hands on my hips. We heard a knock at the door and Dennis went to go answer it. He came back looking very pale and on the verge of passing out. He rushed by my side as another man came from behind him with a snarky smile. "Remember when you asked how could it get worse? Well, it just got much worse." JJ whispered.

Jihoon's Pov

"Hello son." My father said looking between me and 'G'. "Father. What are you doing here?" I asked bowing. "I wanted to make sure no screw ups happened and look at what I find. A dead henchman under a bridge, four dead henchmen in a car just outside; courtesy of me by the way, and you in here with the help. I knew you'd find a way to make even the simplest of tasks a challenge. I didn't feel like killing someone else today. Not these innocent people and most certainly not this exotic beauty but you've left me no choice." He said pulling out his gun and aiming for them. I stood in between them and pushed the girl and her brother behind me. "Isn't there another way?" I pleaded.

"No. They know too much." He said looking around me. "What if..what if they work for us?" I asked moving with him and the gun. "No. No, I want to be sure they won't speak. I want you to marry her. You have to come back to Korea. If he cares about his sister then he won't speak a word to anyone." My father said lowering his gun. "What?! No! I can't. I won't. I don't know him! I'm not even involved and you walk into my house at three in the goddamn morning making demands, you can kiss my !" 'G' snapped as she pushed me out of the way. "G, be quiet. He has a gun yo." Dennis whispered loudly. My father chuckled and smiled. "She has fire. I want you married by the end of the month. October has 31 days and today is the 3rd. Better get a move on it." He clasped his hands together excitedly and bowed.

"I will see you later. Be sure to tend to the dead men outside please?" He tossed over his shoulder as he strolled out of the house. "I am not marrying you. Nothing will make me do it." She spat angrily. "He will KILL your entire family. Marrying me will save them, I'm not too happy about this either but what's a by name marriage when it will save the lives of innocents?" I breathed. "I love my family but I've given up too much for them. I won't marry you. You might as well kill me where I stand." She said holding her arms out as if challenging me. "I'll make you and you won't like it. Don't say I didn't warn you. Your stupidity gives you a false sense of bravery. I will come for you by the 15th, we will be married by the 31st and in Korea by the 2nd. I am doing this for your family." I said as I stared her down. "I won't go willingly." She gritted. "But you will go. Goodnight. I will see you in three days. Don't leave down." I said as I walked out of the house. I heard glass break and smirked. Remembering the dead men in the car, I changed my direction and opened the car door, none to gently shoving a man into the back seat so I could drive. I hummed and tapped my fingers of the steering wheel as I drove to a bridge and pulled a brick from under the seat. I placed it on the gas pedal and watched as the car flung itself into the ocean below. Satisfied, I began the long walk back to my father's office as I hummed another happy tune.

 

*Jihoon is a little..off if you haven't guessed it yet. Just a little bit. Haha.*