Chapter 6

Stockholm

Regina's Pov

Jihoon led us back to his car and quickly took off. "Oh my god! He's been following me this entire time?" I said to myself. "You're just a magnet for aren't you?" Jihoon laughed as we neared a stop light. "No. People just happen to walk into my life when they don't belong there." I retorted. He swerved the car roughly and my head hit the window. "Oops." He laughed. "Pull over." I demanded. "What? No. That guy could still be out there." He said looking back. "I don't care. Pull over and let me out." I demanded again. "Look, you might have a death wish but I'm not pulling over. You can go to Hudson the serial killer at a later time." He swerved into traffic and turned the radio on.

He drove us to a expensive apartment building and stopped. "Come on. I'll get you that drink." He said getting out and giving his keys to a valet. I begrudgingly followed after him. "What's up J? Daamn, who is she?" The doorman said giving him a fist pound. "Nothing much Marc. This is the misses. Don't mind her. She's just pissed because I wouldn't let her get a Happy Meal." Jihoon laughed. I rolled my eyes and kept quiet. Jihoon led us to an elevator and pressed the top button. I followed him into a large plush apartment. 'Mi casa is mi casa." He chuckled at his own joke and went into the kitchen. "What do you want to drink?" He asked. "Something strong. Very strong." I said sitting at the table. He gave me a large glass full of whiskey. "Thanks." I said as I grabbed it off of the table and gulped half of it down.

"So..how did you get mixed up with someone like him?" Jihoon asked sitting in the seat across from me. "He was the best person for the job. He understood half the programs I created. I rarely find someone who can even comprehend one. He is wonderful with numbers and ! How did I not know he was stalking me? He was always around." I leaned on the table and groaned. "Well, stalkers are usually good at hiding Reg. Don't worry. He won't be bothering you for a while." He said leaning back and crossing his arm behind his head. "How can you be so sure? He KILLED my neighbor for just flirting with me. He's going to do much worse to you! Why aren't you freaking out?!" I yelled. "Because." I gaped at him.

"Because? Because what?" He smiled and flexed his arms. "Because. I'm Jung Jihoon. Did you already forget that I'm the mob? One phone call and I can make it look like he never even existed." I frowned and thought about what he meant and stood up when I understood. "Oh my god. I can't get away from murders can I?" I downed the rest of my drink and walked out the door. "Hey! Where are you going?" Jihoon called down the hallway. "Home." I said as I got onto the elevator. I called a cab from the front desk and sat in the lobby with my head in my hands. In just a few days my entire life has turned to . I heard someone sit beside me but I ignored them and thought of ways to go into hiding.

"It's not that bad Reggie. I mean, you get a y husband out of the deal." The voice said beside me. "Of course it would be you." I said getting up and walking away from him for the tenth time that day. The desk clerk alerted me that my cab was outside and I thanked her. On my way home, my phone began ringing. "Regina Jade Holmes! Why didn't you tell your mother you were getting married? Or even dating?! I have to find out from the old lady down the street who went to your function. I heard someone shot at Hudson. Are you alright?" My mother yelled into the phone. 'Ah ' I thought as she continued to rant.

"I'm fine mom. Calm down. I should've told you but it all happened so quickly." I sighed. "When's the wedding?" She asked finally calm. "This month, the 31st." I cringed when she screamed. "YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS MONTH AND WE HAVEN'T PLANNED ANYTHING?!" I groaned and laid my head on the back of the seat. "Ma, stop. I only have a few weeks left of even being in the country. Can you please chill out?" I snapped. "You're leaving the country too? Well, I see what my child has been doing while her mother has been worried sick if she'd even be able to get a man. Where are you moving?" She asked. "Korea." I said coldly.

"Military man?" She said a little interested. "Something like that, I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up. The taxi pulled up to my house and stopped. I started to hand him the money when he shook his head. "Keep your money. I can tell you're stressed. Hopefully it'll get better for you ma'am." The cabbie said with a smile. I thanked him and walked into my house and sighed. "! I'm not even safe here." I said out loud as I suddenly remembered Hudson. I heard a knock at the door and opened it without looking. "Hello Regina."

Jihoon's Pov

I watched as Reggie hopped in the cab and took off. I went back into my apartment, tossed my shirt and cleaned the cups off the table when I thought for a moment. ". Hudson." I put the cups into the sink and rushed to put my shirt back on. I called valet to have them pull up my car while I tried to call Dennis. "What's up J?" He answered on the first ring. "Are you with your sister?" I asked getting on the elevator and going down to the lobby. "Nah, why? Is something wrong?" He asked quickly. "Hudson might do something." I said nodding to Marc and hopping inside of my car. "Her partner? What do you mean? I'm on my way to her house. I'll meet you there." He said hanging up the phone.

I tossed my phone into the passenger seat and took off until I was met with traffic. "Damn. I don't even have her number to call her." I drummed my fingers on the dashboard and groaned. "Guess it's time to pull a few red lights." I said pressing my foot on the gas. I pulled up to Regina's house in no time and saw that the door was wide open. Dennis pulled up behind me and ran towards me. "Take this." I said handing him a gun and slowly making my way up the porch. We walked into the house and checked the front rooms with no luck. "Her room, where is it?" I whispered to Dennis. "Right there." He whispered back and pointed to the direction. I heard muffled sounds and slowly opened the door and walked inside with Dennis hot on my trails. 

Hudson had Reggie tied up to the bed with suit ties and he was between her legs. "What the are you doin to my sister?!" Dennis said when he saw the scene. Hudson stood up and faced up with a red nail polish bottle in his hand and half his head wrapped in gauze. "When did you get here? I didn't hear anyone come in." He said looking around. I glanced at Regina and saw that she was gagged with a sock and had tears running down her face. I looked at Hudson's feet and gagged when I saw he only had one sock on. "What are you doing to Reggie?" I asked calmly. "Why does it matter, REGINA called off the wedding and she's planning to marry me instead. You can leave now. How about we have a little bonding time since your sister is tied up at the moment Denny." He smiled. "My name is Dennis and you." Dennis replied and held the gun up to Hudson's head.

"We can talk about this. Really. Don't shoot." Hudson said facing Dennis. I walked behind him and hit him in the head with the gun, knocking him out cold. "." Dennis said kicking the unconscious man and untying his sister. "You ok? Did he hurt you?" He asked her taking the disgusting sock out of . She leaned over to the trash can and vomited. "What's wrong with her?" Dennis said looking at me. I pointed to Hudson's foot and he saw the missing sock. "Oh . That's nasty." He said rubbing Reggie's back. After he made sure she was ok, he helped me put Hudson into a chair and tie him up.

"Wake up you freak." I growled and tossed ice cold water on him. He woke up screaming and tried to stand up. "What are you doing to me? What's going on?" He said looking between the three of us. "You tied me up you son of a ! Then you told me you were going to kidnap me and move to Mexico to start our new lives! Why are you doing this to me?!" Regina shouted from her spot on the wall. "Baby, we can still do that." He said lovingly. "Man shut the up and answer the damn question." Dennis said punching him in the jaw. Hudson groaned in pain then started laughing. "You're so beautiful, I've tried to get with you in high school but you never paid attention. Always so focused on your books and studies. I asked around and I've been following you for years." He smiled at her.

"What?" I said looking around the room. "I went to the same school as you, the same college, the same internship, stores, everything and you didn't notice me once. Until you were looking for a partner. Then I was finally noticed. I stopped eating out of your trash cans and smelling your old clothes because I could be next to you. Whenever we went out to eat, I always saved a piece of your food for my collection." He said shyly. "He's been following you around for years and you never noticed?" I said looking back at Regina who had lost all her color. She looked up me and held my gaze until I looked away. I pulled my gun out and held it up to his head. "No! Please! Don't kill him!" Regina shouted coming up beside me. 

"What?! He's been following you and I'm pretty sure he's going to continue until someone stops him." I said not taking my eyes off of the little ert. "I know but please. Don't kill him." She begged. I lowered my gun and sighed. Hudson took the chance to grab Reggie and pull her in his lap. I quickly pulled the trigger and pulled her away from him and towards Dennis. "I'm tired of getting shot by your boyfriend!" Hudson screamed and held his arm. "You didn't tie his arms?" I said looking at Dennis. "Look, I wasn't a ing boy scout iight? That was the best I could do." He growled and hugged his sister.

"I'll call the cops and let them know there was a breaking and entering. I can't be here when they come because I need to leave now. I'll see you on the 31st." I said looking at Regina. She nodded her head and sniffled. "I hope I don't see you again. Be lucky she was here to save you because if I see you again..I'll kill you." I winked at Hudson and walked out of the house. I made the 911 call in my car and drove off. "You couldn't get me a girl who doesn't have a ing stalker business partner?" I said with an attitude when I dialed my father's number. "She has a stalker? Didn't know. As long as everything goes off without a hitch, I don't care." He said hanging up. I rolled my eyes and headed for the airport. 

"Welcome back Mr. Jung." My butler said as I stepped inside my house in Korea. "It's good to be back Phil." I laughed. I headed into my study and began making preparations for Regina's arrival. A knock at my door let me know the decorators where here. I led them to a large bedroom and allowed them to do whatever they wanted. 'I don't care how attractive she is, I don't know her and she's not sleeping in my bed.' I thought to myself as I headed back into my study. "Everyday it's something." I said looking at my phone and seeing Daesung was calling me. "Maya heard about the wedding." He said as soon as I picked up.

"What? How?" I sat down in a chair and sighed. Maya was my exgirlfriend but I dumped her when we were in Highschool, she wanted too much too fast. She always finds a way to get what she wants and she's been waiting me for a while. It's partly my fault that she thinks she can have me since I use her as a buddy whenever I get . "I don't know but she did. You might want to watch your new bride carefully. You know she doesn't want you with anyone else besides her." He replied. "Yeah. Thanks. I'll talk to you later." I said hanging up. "Sorry Reg, but the drama isn't over yet." I said out loud and smirked.