Chapter 3

Stockholm

Regina's Pov

"I'm not going to marry him. I'm in the because of you." I paced back and forth in the living room as Dennis looked at the floor, ashamed. "I said I was sorry." He whined and stopped when I cut my eyes at him. "Sorry doesn't even cut it Dennis! I can poof this away like I do everything else. Those men are bad. They won't leave us alone unless I leave." I yelled. "I know! JJ isn't that bad forreal." Dennis said shrugging. I gave him a 'are you ing kidding me' expression and rolled my eyes. "I'm just going to leave everything in your name and I'm going to go stay with a friend." I said going over to my computer and looking for the files I'd need. "What about our family? You're going to let them die?! You can't just leave. JJ will find you either way." Dennis said with wide eyes. I shook my head and laughed.

"He won't know because I'm not telling ANYONE who I'm staying with. Even you. You might blab to him. Honestly Denn, how the did you even get mixed up in this kind of mess?" I asked not looking away from my task on the computer. "I don't even know myself. It was quick and easy money. Some guy I know hooked us up and JJ gave me $500 for every time we met." He said. "Well your quick and easy money has me marrying some man I don't know Denn. I don't want to get married and I damn sure as hell didn't want to be forced into it." I sighed. "What are we going to do?" He asked as he rubbed my back. "I can't just leave. He's right, they shouldn't have to die because I'm being selfish. I have to marry him." I sniffled but then regained my composure and began working on the computer again.

I could hear Dennis leave the room and quietly shut the door to my office. I finally found the file I was looking for but it was heavily encrypted. I cracked my neck and began doing what I do best. After about half an hour, I was in. I signed over everything to Dennis by hacking into the private files with an untraceable code I made a few weeks back. I hoped that he'd take care of everything I worked so hard for. I retraced my steps so that nothing would be alerted and traced back to me after I closed the file.  I sighed for the millionth time and closed the computer and headed for bed. I had a big day tomorrow.

Jihoon's Pov

"I told you she was beautiful." Father said as soon as I arrived. "I don't understand why she couldn't just be another one of your mistresses? I'm sure there were easier ways to get us to meet. I killed my best friend because of your foolishness." I sighed sitting down. He scoffed and sat back in his chair. "You were gonna off Lee soon anyway. He actually was stealing from us. Besides, Kang is still as loyal as ever. I did the same for him and now he's married with twins. If you'd get off your high horse you'd see that I'm giving you a great deal." I rolled my eyes and laughed humorlessly.

"Daesung is loyal but I do not want the same fate as him. I don't understand why you set us up with Black women when-" He cut me off with a surprised look. "Son, I had no idea you were racist." I ignored his statement and continued. "There is perfectly good Asian and White women in the world. Why does she have to be Black?" I finished. He stared at me for a moment and leaned forward. "Because they are loyal. Asian and White women are wonderful and loyal too, but from what I've gathered from many sources, Black women are fiercely loyal. It's in their blood son. The world has put an incredulous amount of on their back but they continue to stay strong. We need women who will not crack under pressure. Kang and his wife are prime examples. Lots of went down last year but she stayed strong and beautiful, despite the long scar that now marks her face. Kang understands how strong his wife is and if she were any other race, she wouldn't be alive right now. Even his sister Minzy understands. Me and her father have paired her up with a Black man and they are getting along great. It just seems that my own flesh and blood hates them." He sighed.

"I don't hate them father, I just don't want to be married to one. If you're so in love with Black people, why did you marry my mother?" I quirked a brow. "There were some complications, deaths, threats, and bribes dealing with that situation. On both ends. Let's say, your mother is very persuasive when she wants to be." He mumbled. I dropped the conversation and nodded. "I know you're the soft type but if she doesn't come willingly, force her. Go, I have work to do and you need to enjoy being single because it's about to be cut short."

 

*Chaps are kinda short, but they'll get a little longer soon since more stuff happens*