Chapter 14

Stockholm
Regina's Pov

I woke up groggy and disoriented in a dimly lit room. "She's awake boss." A male voice said from somewhere in the room. "Finally. Now look at me sweetheart. What business do you have with the Jung's?" My father asked. "What?" I groaned and looked for the owner of the voice. "Why has Jihoon Jung taken an interest in you? He isn't the type to fall in love and get married." He came out of the shadows and stood before me. "Dad? What the do you think you're doing?! Let me go!" I yelled and pulled against the restrictions. "No. Not until you tell me what you have on him. I've spent a good part of my life trying to make connections with them and you do it so effortlessly. Help me help you Regina. Where's the drugs and who is the suppliers?" He asked calmly.

"Drugs? Suppliers? What the hell are you talking about? I don't know anything!" I screamed at him. He growled then back handed me. "You know something! Why else would he marry you? Call Maya." My father regained his composure and held his hand out. A phone was quickly placed in his hand and he smirked. "Hello Jemimah." A smooth voice spoke. "Maya, did you give him a false trail?" He asked staring at me. "Yes sir. He ended it with me tonight." She yawned. "Oh? Why is that?" He asked interested. "He loves her. Wants to be a better husband to her." She laughed. I gasped at the information then harden my face. "So they married for love? This is a turn of events. Contact him and let him know we have his wife. Maybe he'll be more complacent then." He hung up the phone and stared at me. "He's not going to come." I spat coldly. My father laughed loudly then brought his face close to mine. "He will if he ever wants to see you alive." He whispered just as coldly.

"I knew keeping you would bring me great pleasure one day. I have been such a good father to you. Most women can't say that they have had both parents in their lives." He brushed a piece of hair away from my face and smiled. "You were never a good father. I can count on one hand how many times I've seen you in my entire life. If you were such a good father then I wouldn't be tied down like some caged animal." I growled. He scoffed then plucked the side of my face. "See, I knew letting you watch the Brady Bunch as a child would screw up your idea of a family." He laughed. "If you were such a magnificent father, then I wouldn't have ended up with someone like William." I mumbled. His face showed that he heard me and found it amusing. "Its my fault that you got into an abusive relationship and had to take that trip to Mexico?" He smirked. "You ruined my ing life! You never gave me a choice. I hope you and that you call your wife rot in hell." I seethed then spat in his face. "See guys. This is why I tell you to never have children. They are ungrateful little twats. I try to help her and what does she do to repay me? She spits on my efforts and my face." He turned to the guards and shook his head. He faced me again then stood. "When your precious husband gets here you better beg him to cooperate or you'll end up with a bullet in your brain."

I held my ground and watched him as he slowly backed away from me. "See to it that she gets fed and bathed. Wouldn't want to have her weak and give him a reason to kill us." He ordered someone from the darkness. "Sir, you kidnapped his wife and you're threatening to kill her. He won't be too happy about any of this. He'll kill us all once he has her again. You will get it the worse since you are her father." A guard voiced. My father laughed and shook his head. "No he won't. I have very VALUABLE information about his wife that'll change his mind." He winked at me then left without further notice. The guard waited until all the other guards left then tended to me. "Please, if you're going to kill me. Just do it." I begged. "I'm not going to hurt you Reg." The voice said softly. "W-what?" I tried to place the voice but couldn't. It can't be Jihoon but he's the only one who calls me Reg. "I told my cousin to watch you." He laughed and came forward. "Daesung?" I gasped. He nodded then put his finger over his lips, gesturing for me to be quiet. He rushed over quickly then squatted in front of me. "Before you ask, Ciara sent me here. She had a bad feeling and she was right. Look, this isn't going to be easy. We have to put up a front until Jihoon gets word that you're missing." He whispered.

"He should know! I'm in this because of him. Oh my god, where is Dennis? I need to know if he's ok. Jihoon-" Daesung shook his head and silenced me. "You're in this because of who your father is. He's in the same boat. If uncle would let him live, he would've left the business a long time ago. Dennis is fine. He knows about what happened and he's on the next flight to Korea to get Jihoon. Play the part of a hostage for now. Got it?" He asked. I nodded my head and sighed. He put his helmet back on and stood in the darkness once more. I muled over everything in my head and come to one single, recurring thought. " my life."