Chapter 9

Stockholm
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aVNlpjrGF-g/S60ZsHFPBYI/AAAAAAAAAKs/pLks7CCq_60/s1600/RS+Regina+Hall+YRB+3.jpg

Regina's Pov

"Where is he now?" Jihoon asked standing up and cracking his neck. "He left an hour ago." I said standing back up. "I was out for an hour?! What happened?" He questioned when we walked into the living room. "He hit you in the back of the head then made me help tie you to the toilet then told me to wait an hour before untying you or he'd come back." I sighed. He touched my arm softly for me to continue. "He said he wanted to talk without having you around. He told me he's not going to give up on us because he knows this marriage has to be fake. He said he thinks I'm being forced to be with you...and he'll kill you the first chance he gets." I looked at him then sat down.

"Are you worried about me Reggie? I knew you wanted me." He joked then sat close to me. "Jihoon, be serious. I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about me! If he kills you then I have no chance of getting away from him. You are the lesser of two evils." I huffed. "Damn. Do you not have an ounce of positive feeling towards me at all? I could've let my father put a bullet through both you and you brother's heads but I didn't. You only care if I die because Hudson will get his erted little hands on you. I know we just met and everything but I don't want you to get hurt or die and that's not for my own selfish reasons." Jihoon looked at me with an unreadable expression then quickly stood up and headed for the door.

"That came out wrong." I said walking up behind him. He said nothing as he grabbed my forgotten luggage and walked towards the limo. I followed him outside and sagged a little when he continued to walk away from me. "G? I thought you left already." Dennis said out the window of my car as he pulled up. "We had a run in with Hudson." I told him when he got out of the car. He came closer to me and gave me another hug then leaned against the door frame beside me. "What happened? Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. "I'm fine. He didn't touch me but he knocked out Jihoon then tied him up." I looked at Jihoon to see him talking to the limo driver. "He looks pissed. I'd hate to be in Hudson's shoes." Dennis laughed.

"Its not him he's mad at." I mumbled. "What did you say?" Dennis said looking at me. I told him what happened and he popped me on the nose. "Ow! What was that for?!" I half yelled. "He likes you a lot you know. That kiss at the wedding confirmed it. You hurt his feelings G." Denny said seriously. I frowned my face up in confusion then laughed. "What makes you think that? He kills people. He doesn't have feelings." I heard a throat clear in front of me and Dennis. We both jumped to find Jihoon standing there with a blank expression. "We need to go." He told me without looking at me. "Yo J, you good man? We cool and all but you look like you want to kill something. As in my sister." Dennis said accusingly. "I won't harm your sister. I won't even look at her. We need to leave. We have another wedding in a few days so if she doesn't mind, we have places to go." He bowed to Denny then went to stand by the limo and hold the door open. I shared a look with Dennis then walked to the limo and got in. Jihoon followed behind me shortly and sat as far as he could away from me. I felt the limo pull away from the house and sighed. "I want to-" His laugh cut me off. It was such a hearty laugh that I felt the need to join in a little. "I don't give a about anything you'd want. After the second wedding, I'll see less of you. I'm excited." He smiled at the window.

"You went from wanting to eat me alive to giving me the cold shoulder." I snapped. "It was a heat of the moment thing. It won't happen again. Trust me." He said continuing not to look at me. "You're an ." I mumbled. "What makes me this that you're so fond of calling me? Hmm?" He asked amused. I refused to answer him and turned my attention to the scenery out the window. We arrived at the airport half an hour later and got on board. People congratulated us as we walked by them to go to our seats in first class. 'Why are these seats so ing far?' I thought as I said thank you. "I should've changed out of this stupid thing when I had the chance." I said through tight lips. "Bask in the attention. Might not get a lot of this in Korea." Jihoon whispered in my ear. I slightly shoved him off and slid into our seats. A stewardess came over to us and offered Jihoon something to drink, completely ignoring me. She leaned into him unnecessarily and touched his arm. This blind doesn't see me sitting here? "Excuse me, Melody is it? Yeah, my husband would like a glass of champagne and I'd like the strongest drink you have. Thank you." I said shooing her away.

http://thumbs./z/jung-ji-hoon-aka-rain-22623049.jpg

Jihoon's pov

I held back a laugh as the stewardess gave Reggie a fake smile then went to go get our drinks. "Someone is jealous." I said looking around and noting that many women were stealing peeks at me. "It's not jealousy. She clearly does that with every man so I want to let her know that she wasn't going to flirt with my husband in my face." She said matter of factly. The woman came back and gave us our drinks then gave me a wink and walked away. "Thirsty ." Reggie said as she watched her walk away. I laughed then sat back in my chair. "I guess I can't stay mad at you when you do things like this." I smiled at her. "Don't talk to me for the duration of this flight please." She rolled her eyes and tossed her drink back in one gulp.

"You should rest. We have a while before we land in California." I told her as I pulled a blanket over her. "Yeah yeah." She mumbled half asleep already. I laid my head back on the seat and closed my eyes for what felt like a second. I felt a hand snake it's way to my chest and a head rest on my shoulder. I opened one eye to see that Reggie had made herself comfortable and used me as a human body pillow. I pulled the arm rest up and let her fully lay on my lap then went back to sleep. A few hours later, the pilot announced that we were landing and to enjoy California. I sat up a little straighter and noticed Reg was looking extremely comfy in my arms. "This isn't what I had in mind for consummating this marriage but I see we're getting closer." I whispered in her ear.

She woke up with a jerk and mushed my face away from her. "For the last time, we're not going to sleep together and your breath smells like ." She sat up and stretched her arms, popping air out of them loudly. "My breath doesn't smell bad." I rolled my eyes at her then did a breath check with my hand. 'Oh god, that's nasty.' I thought as I shuddered from my own funk. I looked in my jacket pocket and pulled out some gum Daesung had gave me. 'I gotta thank him. He thinks of everything.' I thought and handed a piece to Reggie. "You don't smell so Colgate fresh either sweetheart." I smirked when she did the breath check I had already did.

"Whatever, let's get off this plane. I am tired of this damn dress. Cutting off my circulation and ." She took the gum out of my hand and stood up to fix her twisted dress. "We'll change in the airport bathroom. Our next flight is in four hours." I said once we stepped into the airport. She spun around and gave me a look that could kill a lesser man. "Our next flight is in four hours?" She asked glaring at me. I nodded my head once, not seeing the problem. "We're going to stay in a airport for FOUR HOURS when we can just go to a hotel and relax before we're back on a plane to Kimchi Central?!" She half yelled. "I've married a racist. A stuck up racist." I said moving by her to get our luggage. "I'm racist? You asked my Aunt Finnie how she made her world famous catfish gumbo." She slapped my back and grabbed her heavy suitcase. "That wasn't racist, it was funny. Who knew she actually had a recipe for that?" I laughed.

"Ah, a lovers quarrel. I remember those days. A little early for it don't you think?" An elderly man asked, noting to our wedding attire. "This is how we are. It's like something forced us to be together. We couldn't ignore that so here we are. Married." Reggie's face held a depressing smile. The older man gave her a worried glance then shuffled away quickly. "You scared him off Miss Cleo." I laughed loudly. "Shut up and let's go. I need a hot shower and time away from you." She huffed. We found a cab and went to the first hotel we could find and crashed on the bed. "Ah, I've missed these things." I groaned into the mattress. "Well don't get too comfortable because the bed is mine. I'm sure that couch feels amazing." Reggie taunted and grabbed her clothes to take a shower. "Whatever. I'm almost home anyway. I'll just sleep for days on my California King." I smiled to myself.

"How is this going to work? We aren't sleeping in the same bed...are we?" She asked, stopping at the bathroom door. "No no. I've set you up in a room. Don't worry. You'll see it after the wedding." I said happily and went to lay on the couch. "Ooh. This does feel amazing." I wiggled in the seat and closed my eyes. I heard the door shut and waited for her to get out. Half an hour later, she came out the steam filled bathroom looking like she just stepped off of a runway. "Damn." I admonished quietly.

(I tried adding pictures but I guess it ain work. DAMN.)