Chapter 17

Stockholm
Jihoon# Pov

"Please! I was just following orders!" Hudson begged. "I said the next time I saw you that I'd kill you but I lied. This time I'll hold true to my promise. Let him up." I said walking closer. Reggie did as I said and sat back on the bed. I pulled him him by the collar and rolled my eyes when I smelt piss. "Don't be scared now Hudson. What did you plan on doing to my wife?" I asked nicely. "N-nothing!" He cried. I looked at her and saw her disheveled form then looked back at him. "I think you're lying. My wife looks like she's been through hell in the past few minutes alone. Fess up Hudson." I sang. "I was only trying to scare her." He whispered. I dropped him on the ground and held my hand out to her. She took it wordlessly and held on tight.

"I won't kill you since you were only trying to scare her." I said and walked out of the room with her in tow. "You're gonna let him live?" She asked monotonously. "No. I don't want you to see this." I said leading her to Daesung and going back to the room. I shot Hudson in the chest then shot the camera. I walked back out and asked where her father was. "He went into his office. I'll finish up out here." Daesung told me then ran to clean up the mess. I held Reggie close to me and walked into the office. "Well, you make quite the entrance. Let's get down to business. I-" I shot him in the head before he could finish. Reggie screamed then hid her face in my chest. "Let's go." I pulled her out of the room. "H-how did you know where I was?" She asked. "Daesung. I swear he's the smartest person alive." I said looking for anyone who seemed to be a threat.

My phone rang, causing her to jump. I frowned then answered it. "Everything is done. We should leave soon." Daesung informed me then hung up. I picked Reg up bridal style then rushed out the entrance. I spotted my truck and Daesung then grinned. "You owe me cousin. I expect you to watch the boys soon." He smiled when I was close enough. He turned his attention to Reggie and contorted his face. "She's in shock." He said as he helped her into the car. "I know. Look, take the jet to Georgia. There's a change of clothes on board." I sighed. He nodded then gave Reg another sad look before walking away. I watched as he lit a match then tossed it at the building, giving me the OK to leave.

I drove away slowly and held her hand. She occasionally would squeeze my hand then let it go. "Are you hungry?" I asked once we were near people. "I'm just tired. I'll eat later." She mumbled. I nodded then headed for a nice hotel. I planned to stay a week to give her a chance to get herself together before I took her back home. When we arrived at a hotel, we immediately gained attention. From my blood splattered clothes to her shell shocked appearance, we looked like trouble. A concierge looked ready to deny me until I pulled out a Black card and demanded the penthouse suit. Any question he had before died on his lips as he processed the room and gave me a key. "Enjoy your stay sir..and ma'am." He smiled at Reggie who just blinked. "She's shy." I joked then pulled her along to the elevator. She relaxed a little and sighed as we got closer to our room. I opened the door then let her inside and waited for her to break down.

*Regina's pov*

As soon as we got into the room, I attacked him with a hug. "I have never been so happy to see anyone in my entire life." I sighed happily. He hugged me back and rubbed small circles on my hips. "I'm glad you're ok. Did he try anything like that before? Have you been...u-um.." He struggled to say the words then let his head drop. "No. I'm fine aside from a few slaps and grabs. I was never touched that way." I told him then lifted his head to look at me. "You're the one whose been in hell for a month and you're trying to comfort me? What did I do to deserve you?" He smiled and shook his head in amusement. "What took you so long? I thought, for a moment I thought you left me to die." I asked softly.

"I had taken a trip with Haeyong and there was no service. I will never leave you to die Regina. Never doubt that I wouldn't look for you until the day I died." He stressed. I looked at him for a second then pulled him down for a heated kiss. I backed him up until we were near the bed then climbed on top of him. His hands went to my and squeezed roughly. "I want you Jihoon." I whispered as I placed little kisses on his neck. He sighed tiredly then released his hold on me. "I have never wanted you more than right now." I moaned and grinded on him. "Stop." He ordered. I ed his belt and went for his pants but he stopped me midway. "Stop Regina." He slid me away then fixed himself.

"What? I thought you wanted me? You always hint about it and now that I want to, you push me away?" I frowned. "Regina, look at what you're doing. This isn't you." He scoffed. I tried to go for his belt again but he jerked away from my touch. "What the is your problem?! Just me already! Or am I not your type? I bet that Maya girl didn't have half the struggle I'm having." I snapped. "Just let it out Regina." He replied, ignoring the fact that I knew about his affair. "Stop calling me that! Why do you keep calling me that?" I yelled and hit his chest. "Just let it out." He said again and pulled me into his arms. "Why? Why does this keep happening to me?! I haven't done a thing to anyone and...why?" I cried and held on to him tightly. "Shh. Shh, its gonna be ok." He soothed.

Somehow he managed to get me in the shower. The tears kept rolling as he washed my body and hair, not caring that he was still fully dressed and drenched. He dried me off and put one of his large t-shirts on my body. He gently rubbed lotion on my arms, legs, and feet without invading my personal space. He led me to the bed then went in the bathroom to quickly change. I wiped my face and watched the bathroom door until he came out. "Thank you." I croaked out. I cleared my throat and rolled my eyes at his smile. "You sound horrible. Come here." He patted the space beside him on the bed and laid down. I scooted closer and wrapped my arm around his waist. He kissed my forehead and hummed lowly.

"Can you sing?" I asked and snuggled into his chest. "A little." He mumbled. "Sing me something. Please? The silence is too much." I begged. I felt him grumble then heard a soft sigh. He sang lowly, but I could still hear him. It was a slow r&b song in Korean. His voice was both raspy and smooth, an odd combination but it worked beautifully. "Your voice is perfect." I moaned then held him tighter. He laughed then gave my shoulders a squeeze. I looked up at him and took in his features. He had a slight stubble on his chin, which would no doubt be gone by morning. A small scratch on his cheek, something that was probably acquired when he was younger. I looked at his hair and broke out into a full blown smile.

"You ok?" He asked worriedly. "You grew your hair out." I giggled. He touched it self consciously and nodded. "You said you liked it long." He shrugged. "I do. I love it. You look friendly like this. Short hair makes you look mean and unapproachable." I smiled. "Yah. Go to sleep Regina." He blushed. "Don't call me that. Please. I need normalcy." I demanded. "Alright. Let's get some sleep then Reggie. Ya know, it was hard for me to turn you down." He said turning off the lights. "Oh really?" I deadpanned, glad he was back to the usual. "I want you to come to me when you're yourself." He said seriously. He wrapped me snugly in the blanket then stole a kiss. "Goodnight Jihoon." I said sleepily. "Goodnight jagiya." He whispered. 'I'l ask what that means in the morning.' I thought then fell asleep